News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for susiesnowflake

Member Name: susiesnowflake
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

John McGlinn - orchestrator
 Apr 10 2014, 06:15:31 PM
Dear Elmore 3003, thanks so much for your invaluable and insightful comments. My research is for a concert to be performed by Australia's leading (and oldest) choral organisation - we have recently forayed into the Great American Songbook and I couldn't be happier as I grew up on this music, even down under.

So a concert performance is all we are looking at, fortunately - scene changes don't worry us. Do you know if there is a Harry Warren/Dubin Trust as there is a Porter Trust? We w

Apr 9 2014, 06:57:13 PM
Thanks so much Liza's Headband - any idea of who to approach ? I'm struggling a bit finding a contact . . . Would be most appreciative if you could help me further the Great American Songbook down under!!

Susie

Apr 9 2014, 06:01:34 PM
So if we wanted to perform live the songs MrMcGlinn recorded on CD in the early 1990s (with the London Sinfonietta, Rebecca Luker, Kim Criswell and others), where should I start looking for the full orchestral score and orchestra parts? The various estates as has been suggested?
 Apr 9 2014, 06:27:14 AM
Thanks so much Eric - do you know how I could find out who now holds the licensing rights?

Susan

Apr 9 2014, 03:15:58 AM
Does anyone know if it is possible to access or hire the late MrMcGlinn's wonderful orchestrations?

Thanks!

Susan

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You