News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for absolutelynot2

Member Name: absolutelynot2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Looks Like Anika Larsen Might Be Leaving BEAUTIFUL a Little Earlier Than Planned...  Jan 5 2015, 10:14:27 PM
At stage door a few weeks back, I overheard Anika telling these tourists who asked how long she'd be with the show that she was pregnant and taking a maternity leave, but planned to return after that.

Congrats to her and her husband on the bundle of joy!

Gavin Creel to Join  Dec 15 2014, 11:28:17 PM
Chris O'Neill is the new Broadway Cunningham as of 1/6.

The tour page won't update until Gavin and Chris leave, which their replacements have not been announced yet.

Beautiful Cast Recording  Apr 9 2014, 08:56:01 PM
The album will be available for purchase sometime this week or next at the theater according to the merch girl.

I love the cast album and cannot stop listening to it - everything about it is really well done.

Broadway Stars in TV Commercials  Apr 9 2014, 08:51:45 PM
I love that Mandy Gonzalez Campbell's commercial.

Santino must be making bank considering how often the commercials he voices air.

Bullets Over Broadway TDF  Apr 9 2014, 07:16:35 PM
Nice try, RaisedOnMusicals. I've been lurking for awhile now, just decided to get in on the fun, and just so happened to see this thread getting bumped.
Bullets Over Broadway TDF  Apr 9 2014, 06:58:45 PM
Saw this last week, and hated it.

Everything about this show reeks of Susan Stroman playing copycat with her work in The Producers. If you squint, you can almost hear and smell it in many cases - including but not limited to how the female ensemble during the Act One finale is dressed almost down to the button like the usherettes from The Producers. There's nothing "original" in terms of direction or choreography going on here, and to me, that's just sad. The last thing Susan Stroman d

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You