News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ads08

Member Name: ads08
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE OFFICIAL 2017 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD  Jun 11 2017, 06:49:48 PM

NY 1

THE OFFICIAL 2017 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD  Jun 11 2017, 06:43:19 PM

Also Sarah Jones is insufferable. Did anyone notice that she decided to speak in a British accent when speaking to Tim Minchin? 

How Much Longer Does IN TRANSIT Have?  Mar 28 2017, 05:27:47 AM

Just saw on the news that In Transit has a promo through the month of April - if you purchase a full price ticket, you get a free one week metro card.  I wonder how many people are purchasing full price tickets rather than using a service like TKTS?

SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE in Performances (The 2017 Revival)  Feb 12 2017, 07:07:33 PM

Has anyone sat on the extreme sides of the mezzanine? There seem to be some tickets available but I don't know if the view is obstructed. 

Dear Evan Hansen Previews  Nov 22 2016, 11:51:52 AM

Hi everyone!  Just snagged some tickets off of StubHub - Row K seats 19 and 21 (last two seats house left).  Anyone sit on the extreme side? Worried that it may be partial view.

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!  Aug 29 2016, 08:36:14 PM

They are raffling off two pairs of orchestra seats and one pair will get to meet the stars.  Also, it is $10 per raffle entry 

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!  Aug 29 2016, 08:34:25 PM

Jason Robert Brown just sent the link to the raffle to his mailing list.  Good luck!

https://www.crowdrise.com/BradyLastFiveYears

Margaret Cho Tickets Tonight - Orchestra Center Row L  Nov 11 2015, 05:21:09 PM

Hi everyone! My partner and I are stuck in traffic and it is not going to be possible for us to get into Manhattan in time to see Margaret Cho at the Town Hall tonight at 8 pm. If anyone is interested, send me a message - the tickets are through ticketmaster so I can just electronically transfer them. $60 each or best offer - two tickets orchestra center row L

Theatermania Gold Club  Jun 30 2015, 07:55:23 PM

I just received an email to renew my membership and I replied saying that I wouldn't renew since I have not purchased a single ticket through Gold Club this year.  This was the response I received:

"Very sorry to see you go. Your membership is paid for through July 24th and will not renew beyond that point. Did you have an opportunity to log into the Gold Club at least twice a
Sting singing songs from THE LAST SHIP May 19  May 13 2015, 07:33:18 AM

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. today for the 7 p.m. show and 10 p.m. show

SKYLIGHT rush seats  May 12 2015, 06:52:39 PM

Has anyone tried this recently?  I was considering doing it for tomorrow's matinee - what time are people usually lining up?

FUN HOME Reviews  Apr 19 2015, 07:25:12 PM

I would love to read a thread about a show that doesn't automatically compare it to Hamilton or predict its demise due to Hamilton.  Both Fun Home and Hamilton are wildly different shows.  While I think that Fun Home will have a hard time finding an audience I do not think that is related at all to Hamilton's possible success.

Two Tickets Available for Dr. Zhivago 4/12 7:30 p.m.  Apr 11 2015, 09:53:49 AM

Hi everyone,

I purchased two tickets to Dr. Zhivago for the Sunday, April 12 performance at 7:30 p.m. through TDF.  Unfortunately I can no longer attend and was hoping to sell my tickets for $90 total or the best offer.  Since I purchased them through TDF, I am unaware of the seat location. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing the tickets!

Thank you!

The king and I previews thread  Mar 13 2015, 12:05:18 AM
@n2nbaby that's exactly where I sat with linctix and they are amazing seats. Actors may have their backs to you at some points, but almost every actor sings on that side of the stage - we got an amazing close up view.
The king and I previews thread  Mar 12 2015, 09:59:26 PM
Kelli is great but I cannot understand a thing Watanabe is saying/singing. His performance is not detracting much from the overall experience - what a beautiful set!
Favorite play endings  Mar 10 2015, 11:50:50 PM
I know it's not the actual ending, but the ending of Act 1 of CURIOUS INCIDENT is one of my all time favorite moments.
HONEYMOONERS straight to Broadway  Mar 10 2015, 11:18:31 PM
More often than not I feel like I hear many people on these boards talking about the lack of changes between out of town tryouts and the final Broadway product. I know that Something Rotten canceled its out of town tryout and now this show - how common is it for shows to cancel out of town tryouts?
Eva Noblezada left out of Olivier nominations  Mar 9 2015, 10:59:09 AM
Speaking of Olivier award nominations - are they always individually sponsored? Like the "Virgin Atlantic Best New Play"? Interesting way to raise funds I guess
The Hunchback of Notre Dame at Paper Mill  Mar 7 2015, 10:29:41 AM
RippedMan, I agree that some scenes should definitely be cut - the first act dragged a little too long. I think the ensemble acting as gargoyles was an interesting way of humanizing them in Quasimodo's mind.
Judging by your review, you were expecting some more "Disney magic" and I think those in search of that will be sorely disappointed. However, even the original Disney film has a unique tone that sets it apart from the film versions of the other Disney broadway productions. I don't k

The Hunchback of Notre Dame at Paper Mill  Mar 7 2015, 09:05:34 AM
I saw it last night and loved it. I agree that it did not have any "Disney magic" but I did not go in expecting it - this is definitely not the Disney movie just put on stage - this is a very unique take on the story with some subtle, artistic choices that elevate it beyond some of the more recent Disney shows.
This was my first show at Paper Mill and if anyone is going to buy tickets know that the orchestra is long and the mezzanine is pretty far back from the stage. We were seated in Orc

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You