News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Rcaps

Member Name: Rcaps
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

So... Kristen Chenoweth really should have won the Tony for Wicked (not Idina)  Jun 26 2014, 03:14:03 PM
Idina deserved that Tony! She also deserved a Tony for playing Maureen !
Cheno doesn't deserve anything based on her poor life decisions ( I.e. Rv, pink pather, deck the halls, GCB ) ! JK ! love those witches!

If/Then Stage door  Jun 20 2014, 08:26:04 AM
I went to the Wednesday matinee and as soon as we lined up the guy said "idina doesn't come out between shows" so we stayed and lachanze, Jackie and Anthony came out. Anthony even made a comment about how it was mad crowed for a Wednesday. Then in the evening we just waited by the stage door 10 minutes before the show ended. La chanzd came out, then Anthony, joe and then idina came out with Jenn. Probably no longer 20 minutes after the show ended. She was so really sweet btw .
If/then Reviews  Mar 31 2014, 12:40:00 PM
I stop reading the review when they say they are confused by the timelines....I mean if you aren't smart enough to tell these things apart then you shouldn't be a critic to begin with, so don't bother writing 14 paragraphs about how the whole thing didn't make sense to you....we don't care about how your brain can't process that much information.
As for Brantley....i'm dissapointed....was that a bad review? an ok review? a " i dont wanna make the same mistake i did with Wicked review" ?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You