News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chelseaburnside

Member Name: chelseaburnside
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shucked - Rush, Lotto Experiences
 Nov 8 2023, 09:43:42 PM

Has anyone tried rush recently? Looking to try for next Wednesday's matinee and curious what it's been like :)

Jujamcyn Refunds
 Oct 3 2022, 01:08:32 PM

Has anyone who requested a refund for Funny Girl last month when Lea Michele was out with COVID actually received their money back yet?

Places to Eat in Times Square
 Aug 10 2022, 11:50:20 PM

Thank you everyone! :)

Places to Eat in Times Square
 Aug 10 2022, 07:56:37 PM

Hi! Does anyone have any good brunch recommendations for a pre-matinee meal on Saturday? The closer to the theater district the better, but open to Hell's Kitchen or the on either side of the general midtown area

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Aug 4 2022, 02:34:17 PM

Has there been any word as to when Mandy Gonzalez is leaving the show? Or are there specific days she takes off?

MJ, Plaza Suite, Take Me Out or Birthday Candles: 4 shows to 2 slots
 Mar 28 2022, 02:12:07 PM

I really enjoyed Birthday Candles. It certainly wasn't perfect - I didn't think I liked it early on but found myself (and most of the audience) crying long before the end. But I found it really cathartic and thought they did a beautiful job with what is a pretty ordinary story.

BIRTHDAY CANDLES Previews
 Mar 28 2022, 02:06:10 PM

akhoya87 said: "I started off not liking this - the dialogue at the beginning (intended to draw laughs) felt a little lazy and cheap. Lines that appealed to a certain kind of humor, I guess - not my own (and I think for some of the lines, about half of the audience agreed).

I liked it by the end. Predictably poignant, as one would expect out of a story about life and loss. I thought the use of repeated dialogue to convey the transition of time was quite effective, although

Company Lottery/Rush
 Jan 23 2022, 11:15:43 PM

I got 4 rush tickets yesterday 1/22 - went around 12:30PM, there was no line and there were still rush seats left for both the matinee and the evening.

COVID performance cancellation
 Dec 29 2021, 12:50:25 PM

I had tickets for Waitress this week that I obviously won't be using now that it's closed. My issue is that I purchased them directly from the box office and don't know how to go about getting my refund now. It says that they'll be available at the point of purchase but I assume the box office isn't up and running now, and when I searched my order number on Telecharge nothing came up. Has anyone had experience with this?

The IN THE HEIGHTS Film Adaptation Thread
 May 6 2021, 04:16:24 PM

ggersten said: "Free Mother's Day screening - but limited availability and looks like some theatre chains are not available.

Mother's Day Screenings
"

If anyone in the NYC area has an extra ticket for one of this Sunday's screenings, I'm looking! :)

Filming at What the Constitution Means to Me?
 Feb 24 2020, 11:46:35 AM
Just got an email from a casting company looking for people to be in the audience when they film the show on Monday, March 2nd. I can’t copy the screenshot for some reason but here are the details for anyone interested:

SPECIAL LIVE FILMING OF BROADWAY'S HIT PLAY
“WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME”
FREE TICKETS * 1 NIGHT ONLY

DATE-MONDAY MARCH 2

CALL TIME- 6pm

(play starts promptly at 7p-10p)

LOCATION- Brooklyn, NY 11207

Soundstage @ East Brooklyn (walk from C/J trains)

*CASTING age 18-35
*YOU CAN BRING FRIENDS
APPPY HERE for Complimentary Tickets:
http://www.gothamcasting.com/ticketsrsvp
(Must be at least 18 years old & You request up to 4 total tickets)

Upon receiving your APPLICATION, we will follow up with a confirmation email IF SELECTED.

Please note that we are NOT assigning Seats until DAY of the show.

Dec 4 2019, 06:51:02 PM

emo_geek said: "chelseaburnside said: "Going to a screening this weekend in Pasadena! Very excited - will report back."

This has kept me up all night- so I have to ask. How does one get tickets to this?
"

A friend of mine received the invitation to it from a company called Screening Squad and invited me to go. I believe it's free to register on their site for future invites!

Dec 3 2019, 02:42:11 PM

Going to a screening this weekend in Pasadena! Very excited - will report back.

16y/o Jimmy Award Winner is Bway's Next Evan Hansen
 Jan 30 2019, 03:09:36 PM

Is anyone here going to be at the show tonight? Would love to hear reviews

Dear Evan Hansen movie?
 Nov 29 2018, 02:29:47 PM

https://deadline.com/2018/11/dear-evan-hansen-film-tony-award-winning-musical-wonder-stephen-chbosky-marc-platt-1202222391/

JASON DERULO- Joins CATS FILM as Rum Tum Tugger
 Nov 21 2018, 01:52:36 AM

https://www.facebook.com/jasonderulo/videos/1758056850971065/?__xts__[0]=68.ARBt-q7sfyMtpl_Duc1RbETPEaxkJp5Wo1itJ5ZRgSNrDer7mmsssBhfSpCLhDhQEydvEDW2C30-42MP8D8zsU9UNIDSM_2OjIabNP-Cz_mfc6wUB3ImAfNR2crMKJYOGpzqA3pmKfqAXuFEj4uf7GiByYWL3fkS5nD3OBfHJm03gkoIdUzxEIUOuiuVhyQynuHQBEKBE35Khsyc0xyloOE-2WhflF3shAFALS1G_YR4InJu7SNdDglssHiNWwGScToqkTbcb813KJBBu6xqLBOUr0kg7hvRWr0sGtKzNiKdwgdS6D_Fh13wTiQglq1Tsd-IoLV-qEFaQM9jL541syTa82U&__tn__=-R

Would have never have guessed he had this in him - let's hope he'll surprise again!

Spielberg's West Side Story
 Nov 14 2018, 06:46:27 PM

When asked about rumors that she’s going to star as Maria in Steven Spielberg’s upcoming West Side Story, Cabello says, “I don’t think so. I feel like this has been the first year and a half of me getting to know myself. I have this confidence now that I haven’t had before, of listening to myself and not really doing brain damage on ‘Should I release this song?’ ‘Should I do this this way, or should I do it that way?’ ‘

Oct 10 2018, 06:50:37 PM

LizzieCurry said: ""in talks""

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoxQK9Tgz4-/?taken-by=jazzy_joness I'm taking this as confirmation

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
 Sep 10 2018, 04:43:25 AM

natashalost said: "I got to thinking today Tori Kelly, the pop singer, would make a really great Jenna. She's definitelyvocally fit for the part, I don't know how great of an actor she is but she voiced one of the characters in the animated movie SING! She might even be a good Becky.

Here's a video of her singing one of the songs from her movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPQ61oYMtQ
"

Not sure about her acting either, but she seriously has one of the most incredible voices I have ever heard live. I'd love to see her on stage in the right role.

I just found this video of her in a production of The Oz about 7 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Fn2mp2mFk

ISO 2 gen adm tkts for Concert for America 6/30/18
 Jun 27 2018, 04:36:15 PM

Also looking for 1!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You