News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BD80

Member Name: BD80
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How Can i get my musical on the West End?
 Nov 7 2015, 07:48:27 PM

If you have to ask this on a message board...I'm guessing maybe you haven't written the Next Big Musical. Good luck though.

Finding Neverland at ART -- Reviews & Thoughts
 Jul 24 2014, 01:48:04 AM
I saw this in Leicester in the UK when it premiered and I hate to burst anyone's excitement but there's just no way there's a show in here that will wow anyone, or be a success in NY. Who is it supposed to appeal to? Not enough meat in it to appeal to adults and not fun enough to appeal to kids. It was sold them as a family show but kids around me were bored out of their minds.

I don't imagine some bland pop songs have helped matters. Some shows are just dead on arrival and this is one.

Tony Nominations- what does it mean as far as closing notices?
 Apr 29 2014, 03:54:18 PM
Bridges is the best musical of the season by far. This is a tragedy if it closes so soon.
Rant about the 2014 TONY NOMINATIONS here
 Apr 29 2014, 03:52:18 PM
Bridges was totally robbed.

No best musical..no best director...no Steven Pasquale. Shocking.

I Finally Saw
 Apr 25 2014, 08:15:49 PM
This was simply the best musical I've seen in years.

Heartbreaking, moving, and performed to absolute perfection. It's head and shoulder above EVERY other show this season IMO. And the score is just sublime. I just hope it survives longer.

Drama Desk Nominations
 Apr 25 2014, 08:12:49 PM
Adam Jacobs for Aladdin? What a joke. Don't get me started on how he was too old for the role.

I didn't like the show, but I'm amazed there's been no love for LaChanze in If/then. For me she was the only bright spot in the whole show.

I So hope that Kelly OHara and Steven Pasquale win. But I guess it's a Neil Patrick Harris shoo in.

The Outer Critics Circle Awards Nominations
 Apr 22 2014, 03:39:37 PM
I'm glad Idina isn't nominated. All she does is sing loudly for 2 1/2 hours and there's no sense of character at all.

I am however, appalled that Steven Pasquale hasn't been nominated for Bridges, and also that it hasn't got a best new musical nomination. I fear that this all adds to a lack of steam behind the show that will scupper the glorious Kelli O'Haras long over due Tony win.

Aladdins nominations are ridiculous. It's a tacky theme park show that was one of the most depr

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You