News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ChanceWayne2

ChanceWayne2 Profile Photo
Member Name: ChanceWayne2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DADDY LONG LEGS to stream LIVE online  Dec 9 2015, 05:36:53 PM

Much appreciation for your responses KSilver117 and Jshan05. I just received my email this afternoon. Patience IS a virtue (I apparently don't have). Thanks again!

DADDY LONG LEGS to stream LIVE online  Dec 9 2015, 03:11:23 PM

I registered when I first heard about this live streaming broadcast but the latest email I received said, "Viewing instructions will be sent out as we get closer to our performance date." Has anyone received any further information? Does anyone know where you go to view the show online? Do you just use the addy the email was sent from? Sorry if I'm missing something but it's tomorrow night and I haven't heard anything more. Appreciate any help. 

Favorite Flop  Nov 26 2014, 01:25:19 PM
As a strange child, a few times a year my parents allowed me to pick the shows. "Hello Dolly", "Fiddler...", "Sound of Music"....NO THANK YOU! Instead I was drawn to the flops. Serve me up some "Flora The Red Menace" (the final curtain suddenly came down before the plot line seemed reconciled to the general audience reaction of WTF just happened?), "Bajour" (here Chita was the supposed star of the evening yet Nancy Dussault won the audience over as soon as she made her entrance. General consensu
Giving celebs their privacy  Apr 23 2014, 07:54:45 PM
I did the stage door thing for the first time after seeing MATILDA. I was surprised and delighted to hear several cast members mention how much they enjoy and look forward to seeing fans after a performance praising and thanking them for their work. Made me glad I took the time to do so. I found the other few occasions I've spoken to celebrities (and only because our paths crossed) and mentioned a work of theirs I was truly fond of, how touched and genuinely appreciative they were that I took th
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You