News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SparklyPinkVest

Member Name: SparklyPinkVest
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Why not Tony rant show by show?
 Apr 30 2014, 09:30:27 AM
I agree with you. I just arrived today, and unfortunately for me I haven't the post about ranting and I created my own one. And some people yelled at me and were a little aggressive. I just wanted to share my passion with musicals fans and I think they don't want to open their group.

Dance of the Vampires - Paris Production
 Apr 30 2014, 09:01:19 AM
I agree for Les Mis and Notre Dame, but it was not at the same period
No nomination for Zachary Quinto? WHY ??
 Apr 30 2014, 08:53:13 AM
I know thx
 Apr 30 2014, 08:50:48 AM
hahaha nice !
 Apr 30 2014, 08:44:06 AM
Then rant about a category.
 Apr 30 2014, 08:34:16 AM
Agree !
 Apr 30 2014, 08:29:17 AM
Yes. But what I mean is that people don't go watch it to laugh, cry, admire the technic, the voice, the dancers, or to see something beautiful. They go before the man is handsome and to listen music..
 Apr 30 2014, 08:23:13 AM
g.d.e.l.g.i , you said that "If Le Bal des Vampires is somehow a success, I expect a lot of musicals with Eighties pop scores and a Gothic sensibility to sprout wings all over Paris", but it is already done ! Sadly... Look at this video. It is Dracula... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1O8upda0oY
Moreover, there is only one or two big musical director in France. He made Dracula. An other made Romeo & Juliet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIx7z7J6uew). Based on the voices and the costumes, for me, they are made in the same way.

Don't forget that in France, there is no way to study theater art (maybe one school, and it is an american one). So on stage you can find just "a guy with a nice voice". I guarantee that if you bring the guy who played Dracula to Broadway, he won't get any audition. I seem mean, but it is sadly true.

Apr 30 2014, 08:00:18 AM
By saying "why" I meant "Oh noooo why !! I love him!!". I didn't ask for a real explanation.

And maybe yes. We can see that Michelle Williams, Daniel Radcliff, Denzel Washington has been snubbed. They probably snubbed every movie actors

Guess the 2014 Tony Awards Production Numbers
 Apr 30 2014, 05:22:26 AM
Hedwig and the angry inch : "Origin of love"
I soooo hope for that !!!

Apr 30 2014, 03:42:15 AM
It's all in the subject
 Apr 30 2014, 03:40:20 AM
Hey there !

I'm French, and I have a bad feeling about this show... Obviously Dance of the Vampires is a really great musical... But in France, we don't have the same feeling about musicals than in UK or US... I mean, some people like me are truly passionate, but the most part don't know anything about that world.

All the musicals we do are the same.. Imagine. They made Dracula, Romeo and Juliette, Robin Hood.... They all had the same costumes, and same kind of song. No origi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You