News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bahnanna

Member Name: bahnanna
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Just let it go  Jan 2 2015, 10:38:51 AM
I am honestly so sick of all of these excuses. She may be human but come on, guys! There are SO many more talented people that could nail Let It Go every single day without a problem. I saw the 75% tweet. She's just making excuses for her poor technique, and her fans (for some reason) are saying it's perfectly fine. I get that people say she's classically trained but something slipped up somewhere in there.

Her voice is an...acquired taste, definitely, I just can't take that raspy soun

Just let it go  Jan 1 2015, 08:30:49 PM
I haven't heard her nail Let It Go in a live performance, only the recording studio, which can be easily altered or sung in parts so she can rest. YES it is a hard song (not the hardest song ever), but if she can never get it right I'd rather hear someone else sing it. Stop making excuses for her, and stop saying, "I'll bet you couldn't do that in freezing cold on live television!" Oh my goodness, of course I can't. But a lot of talented people can, so why can't they be famous?
I really, rea

Just let it go  Jan 1 2015, 08:30:48 PM
I haven't heard her nail Let It Go in a live performance, only the recording studio, which can be easily altered or sung in parts so she can rest. YES it is a hard song (not the hardest song ever), but if she can never get it right I'd rather hear someone else sing it. Stop making excuses for her, and stop saying, "I'll bet you couldn't do that in freezing cold on live television!" Oh my goodness, of course I can't. But a lot of talented people can, so why can't they be famous?
I really, rea

Hedwig Stage Door  Jun 15 2014, 10:30:24 PM
Hi, I've heard that no one takes pictures at the Hedwig stage door, specifically Neil. Do you think I could just pull out my phone and be like "Neil, selfie!" and ask him to just smile for .2 seconds?

This probably won't be very helpful for me, anyway, because I'm trying to do the lottery - which my mother has not yet agreed to - but the lottery is basically impossible. So I just wanted to know, thanks so much :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You