News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dozermusic2

Member Name: dozermusic2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MISERY Previews  Oct 23 2015, 01:55:01 AM

Could anyone clarify how long before the performance they sell sro? 

FOOL FOR LOVE - Question  Oct 15 2015, 11:50:41 AM

Sorry to thread steal. but has anyone done student rush? I was considering getting the 30 for 30 in advance but was wondering if I should save money and rush if the seats are decent thank you. 

Spring Awakening student tickets Help  Oct 5 2015, 02:31:51 AM

Thank you for the help everyone.

This is my must see show, having seen the original and being my favorite of all time.

Lottery is difficult since there are 3 of us so at least two of us has to win. It seemed simpler to buy the student tickets.

Would anyone suggest paying the lottery loser price or going to TKTS be worth the extra cost for better tickets? Otherwise we will sign up for memberships and buy for the 25th.

Thanks again.

Spring Awakening student tickets Help  Oct 4 2015, 08:08:08 PM

My friends and I are all students so two of us would pay for membership... If tickets are available. 

Spring Awakening student tickets Help  Oct 4 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Hey, I was looking to see spring awakening Oct 25 or 27. But before I pay for the student ticket membership, can anyone who has it let me know if any of those performances has 3 tickets near each other still available? Thank you for your help. 

It I Only A Play Ticket Question  Sep 12 2014, 06:51:44 PM
To actually get your question answered, yesterday I was row B all the way on the left and every one else I saw in line with me was the end seats on the left as well. The person who purchased a ticket right after me was however in the Mezz all the way on the left, row B.
But the view was great. Felt like I didn't miss anything.

Of Mice and Men Stage Door  May 6 2014, 04:36:48 PM
They do not as far as i can tell. But James and Chris spent a long time signing the huge crowd on Sunday. Just make sure to be at the front of the circle that forms on the side walk and streets.
And the barricade closest to the theater was blocked at first, but they open it after the crowd has left the theater. So you can try waiting for that too.

Once - Is Rush Still Partial View?  May 2 2014, 06:22:52 PM
Thank you, maybe I will give rush a chance and see what they have first.
Once - Is Rush Still Partial View?  May 2 2014, 03:47:00 PM
Hey, I was wondering if any one has rushed Once recently and if it is still the bad way to the side partial views? I was thinking I should maybe pay a little more at TKTS instead for a better view. Thanks for the help!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You