News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ravzie

Member Name: Ravzie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
 Aug 28 2015, 03:36:34 PM

I can't wait to see Michael C. Hall again!

Official JCM as Hedwig (2015 Edition) Thread
 Feb 16 2015, 12:26:54 PM
I fear the weather is going to keep people away more than anything else. I would drive up to see Michael again, but no way can I risk it in these kinds of conditions.
Help! What are Your Favorite Opening Songs From Musicals?
 Feb 16 2015, 12:21:10 PM
Tear Me Down from Hedwig, unless you are excluding rock music.
BEST and WORST shows of 2014
 Dec 11 2014, 03:59:18 PM
I haven't been able to see many, but I really really loved Hedwig and really liked Kinky Boots.
Anyone see Michael C Hall in Hedwig yet?
 Oct 22 2014, 10:28:26 AM
Is anyone dressing as the characters to see the show?
Coming October 16--Michael C. Hall as HEDWIG!
 Sep 8 2014, 10:19:33 PM
You are kidding, right, Bacon???

So happy, Michael C. Hall puts 100% into every role. I can't wait to see him in this show.

The Realistic Joneses
 May 8 2014, 06:42:51 PM
I saw this show 5/7. I enjoyed it, but I believe it would have been dreadfull in less skilled hands. The fine delivery by all 4 stars made it funny, sad, interesting, thought provoking and a reflection of life in American households. I admit to being a big MCH fan, so you have full disclosure: I say he did a great job, but he made those Dodge commercials fascinating to me. Don't go expecting to see a play like every other play.
Realistic Jones stage door
 May 8 2014, 06:23:42 PM
I went to the stage door 5/7 after the 2:30 show. Took a while for them to come out, but I obtained 3 autographs. I never saw Marissa leave, but I was focused on Michael. I did get Marissa's autograph at the stage door after I watched the evening performance, but she clearly wanted to leave as quickly as possible. Michael was just as nice as could be both times. I got the side hug during my photo with him, the autograph and a handshake. I watched him while he went around to everybody there
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You