News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bwayfan12092

Member Name: Bwayfan12092
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SPAMALOT sets closing date
 Apr 11 2024, 10:17:23 PM

I know it may be a weird place for this, but couldnt find anywhere else and it is a SPAMALOT thread.  for anyone who saw the revival, what was the TikTok line at the end of "Not Yet Dead"? 

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Seating
 Apr 3 2024, 11:42:45 PM

Thank you all for your input. The show was fantastic! We missed a little bit at the beginning when the acrobats went up on the tentpoles and there was one act on stage left with the trapeze fabric that we missed the top of the head -- but overall... fantastic!! Thank you for your input!! 

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Seating
 Apr 3 2024, 04:22:17 PM

If I'm in Row T Orchestra, will I miss much of the acrobatics due to the overhang? 

ALADDIN 10th Anniversary Performance
 Mar 29 2024, 08:10:52 AM

Can any folks who attended share their experience here? Was anything different aside from "Friend Like Me" and the Adam Jacobs cameo? What did Adam do -- looks like he came out and delivered the lamp? Anything else? Looks like ELECTRIC energy!! 

Question for Anyone at Sutton Foster/Kelli O'Hara Carnegie Hall
 Nov 19 2023, 09:30:35 PM

In "Here's to Life," when Sutton sang that one bit from "Thoroughly Modern Millie," what did Kelli sing? Does anyone know? I couldn't quite catch it. 

Thanks! 

Memorable Lines from THE COTTAGE
 Oct 20 2023, 04:01:35 AM

For those who've seen it, what lines are quotables? Appreciate the help. 

Line from THE COTTAGE
 Oct 5 2023, 05:49:50 AM

For those that have seen THE COTTAGE, what do you think is a memorable quote or line? 

***SPOILER****

I'm thinking something along the other shoe dropped, but idk if anyone has anything better.  

Cheyenne Jackson at 54 Below
 Sep 19 2023, 12:52:49 PM

Just curious for anyone going on any night, can you share the numbers he did with each guest star?

Tuesday - Kerry Butler (presumably something for XANADU)

Wednesday - Kate Baldwin ("Old Devil Moon" likely)

Thursday - Shoshana Bean

Friday - Al Silber

Saturday - Gavin Creel (Thinking "Agony" or bust!) 

Any notes would be greatly appreciated. 

Parade Question - Anthems of Pride
 Jun 24 2023, 04:37:27 PM

Was anyone at Anthems of Pride last night? The cast of PARADE did a disco remix version of a song and I was curious which one it was. 

Thanks for your help. 

Sutton Foster at Café Carlyle
 May 29 2023, 07:23:41 AM

Jimmyb1969 said: "She felt flat to me. I love when she throws herself into a role but as an entertainer alone on a stage she was kinda dull. If you’re hoping for fun stories or hearing about your favorite performances or at least your favorite songs from her memorable performances it doesn’t happen. One from music man and it was just ok. It was an odd set list at best and a lackluster evening. I was very disappointed. Yawn."

Would be super grateful if you

May 25 2023, 12:04:03 PM

ijest22 said: "I’ll be going in June. I saw her there a few years ago and she was great. Charisma to burn. Maybe she needs a few shows to warm up."

That's excellent! If you could post a set list after the show, that'd be much appreciated!! Thank you thank you!! 

May 24 2023, 02:33:10 PM

Had tickets for tonight, but due to an emergency situation, I had to back out!! 

If there's anyone here going that might be able to provide a set list, that would be MUCH appreciated!! LOVE Sutton!!

Thanks!! 

Great Performances: Celebrating Broadway's Best Question
 May 17 2023, 11:56:06 PM

Hi everyone. 

Have a quick inquiry about the FABULOUS Great Performances at 50 broadcast on PBS. 

At the very end of the show as the credits roll, there is some Exit Music that plays. I recognize the Chicago overture, but then it segues into a number I can't recall. Does anyone recognize this number? Thanks in advance for your help!! 

TODAY Show "Best of Broadway" Week 2023 2.0
 May 5 2023, 09:37:39 AM

Am I correct that Wednesday was skipped? 

Today Show Broadway Week
 May 5 2023, 09:34:21 AM

Monday was Camelot, Tuesday was Some Like It Hot, Thursday was Shucked, Friday was A Beautiful Noise. Am I correct that Wednesday was skipped? No musical? Or was there an interview or something instead that I missed? Thanks for the help! 

Question About WICKED's
 Mar 18 2023, 07:45:49 AM

rondubsking said: "https://youtu.be/O_VrOVJFcqI

Yup! The moment you're thinking of starts at 3:52.
"

Yes, can anyone confirm these lyrics? 

Question About WICKED's
 Mar 17 2023, 08:07:38 PM

QueenTwinnied said: "Do we know who the last Wizard is to perform the dance? I’ve seen quite a few actors as the Wizard through the years and never saw the dance version."

I think it was Ben Vereen. The original version on the OBC was only used for Joel Grey, and his understudy, Sean McCourt, was the last person to perform it.

It was then adjusted for George Hearn, and again changed for Ben Vereen, and then completely taken out with the 2006 London produ

Question About WICKED's "Wonderful" Lyrics
 Mar 17 2023, 02:16:55 PM

Quite random, I know, but just needed to know for research. Prior to the current version we have -- but subsequent to the version on the OBC -- there was a dance break in "Wonderful" that included additional lyrics. Just wondering if anyone here could clarify what those were. 

WIZARD 

Won't it be wonderful? (Dance). 

BOTH

We'll both be wonderful! (Dance). 

WIZARD

Once you do... 

ELPHABA

Once I d

Heather Headley at Carnegie Hall
 Feb 11 2023, 05:23:58 PM

Is there anyone that attended last night that could post a set list? Would love to see all the songs!! I know she opened with "Over the Rainbow" -- Beautiful!! Can assume some of the others, but if anyone has a definitive list, would be so grateful!! 

Jessica Vosk - Judy Garland Concert
 Dec 12 2022, 09:45:35 AM

Had something else scheduled and couldn't snag a ticket. If anyone here went, and could post a setlist, that would be much appreciated.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You