News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for starlyricist

starlyricist Profile Photo
Member Name: starlyricist
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Tra la la...

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Sister Act doing a rush?
 Apr 1 2011, 11:05:14 AM
So...we know they are doing a general rush for this now. Has anyone done it recently? I want to try tomorrow for the matinee, but not sure if it's as crazy as the How to Succeed rush, where I'd need to be there at 7:30 just to get a ticket. Thanks.
HOW TO SUCCEED Rush
 Mar 25 2011, 01:27:39 PM
We rushed last Saturday. We got there a few minutes before 8 and were probably 50th (!) in line. The only reason we stayed was because it was a two show day. If not, we wouldn't have bothered. We also figured we probably wouldn't get tix, but shockingly we got two for the matinee (the evening was sold out when we got up to the window). The matinee sold out right after us, leaving at least another 50 people in line. We had wonderful tickets though. F 12 & 14. Great view.
HOW TO SUCCEED Rush
 Mar 17 2011, 12:31:01 PM
This may be a stupid question, but for those of you who have rushed on a Saturday, do they do the matinee and evening all at once? We really want to try for the Sat evening show, but don't want to get there at 8am (or earlier) for nothing. Thx.
2 Extra Tix to The Milk Train Doesn't Stop Here Anymore - TONIGHT
 Jan 26 2011, 04:50:19 PM
One has been spoken for. If anyone wants a single, PM it.
 Jan 26 2011, 02:54:46 PM
Was hoping to do $20 each, but that's not set in stone. They're in row L, seats 5/7.

Jan 26 2011, 02:24:37 PM
Hey y'all. I have two tickets to The Milk Train Doesn't Stop Here Anymore tonight, Wednesday, at 7:30PM, if anyone is interested. Sick partner and can't go! PM me!
ANGELS IN AMERICA Cancellation Line?
 Nov 26 2010, 11:56:47 AM
Bump. I have Pt 2 tix before Pt 1 and really want to try for Pt 1 tix this weekend. Has anyone done this recently?
Signature's Angels in America Website
 Aug 3 2010, 01:53:56 PM
Hours, did you get any sort of confirmation by email? I realized I handed over cash for tickets that I didn't get a receipt for, didn't get the actual tickets for and didn't get a confirmation for. Hmmm. Just a 6 digit number to bring in November.
 Aug 3 2010, 11:08:57 AM
Finally got tix. There were no Pt 1 dates before December and conveniently enough, not Pt 2 dates in December before the extension. They were telling everyone in line the only way to see the show is to do Pt 2 first or pay the $85.
 Aug 3 2010, 10:45:45 AM
Quite a mess MB. And yes, they've gotten through maybe 10 people on line so far.
 Aug 3 2010, 10:40:17 AM
Good luck with that. I was only a little ways back. Still waiting to get through and people are coming out saying there's very little availability thru Dec. And forget about weekends.
 Aug 3 2010, 09:52:02 AM
I'm on line now. About 20th in line. We were just informed that ticket sales have been extended an additional 6 weeks to January 30th. Tickets beyond December 19th are $85.
 Aug 2 2010, 10:33:59 AM
Sorry angel! Seeing as how I had to be at work at 9 this morning, being up at 3:22am was not a fun thing at all.

I'm just wondering how early I need to get there. Sleep would be nice, but I really want to surprise my partner with these tix. We totally missed out on the subscriptions.

Aug 2 2010, 03:22:09 AM
Hey y'all. Just an update. I checked the blog and the reply was as follows:

The Box Office will be open at 10AM on the 3rd -- special hours for that day only.

I'm not too far from there and don't mind getting there early to ensure getting tix - and to save a few bucks on the fees, of course. Who else is going?

The Early Days of the BWW Board: Any Info??
 Jul 30 2010, 03:50:39 PM
Wow, I just checked my join date. I can't believe I've been on here this long. I clearly don't post that much, but I read faithfully and have forged some great friendships with people on here. I remember that first summer, spending endless hours on the computer chatting with people, hearing my mother say I needed to get outside and get some fresh air. Pish. Who knew then I'd be in NYC, a working actor?

Ah well, back to lurking, I suppose.

Next To Normal Tour Idea
 Apr 7 2010, 04:43:54 PM
Um, what about Sarah Uriarte Berry? I had read about her briefly going on but haven't heard much else. Seems like she'd be a good fit.
Hubba-Hubba! The YANK! Pin-Up Calendar for 2010-2011!
 Apr 3 2010, 04:04:00 PM
I'm here at the matinee and was so disappointed to find out they weren't available! Oh well.
Yank! Broadway-Bound in 2010-11 Season
 Mar 31 2010, 03:42:07 PM
SO very excited for this. Would love to see this in a reconfigured Circle in the Square.
 Mar 30 2010, 04:46:19 PM
Anyone know if these are available at the theater yet? I'm going again on Saturday and would love to pick one up.
 Mar 24 2010, 11:34:06 AM
Were you there last night, Tulita? I finally got to see it last night and was blown away (and also signed up for a calendar!). Already bought tix to see it again before it closes on the 4th. Can't wait to see what the calendar looks like.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You