News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PhantomOftheBoard

Member Name: PhantomOftheBoard
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Monday shows?
 Oct 12 2014, 12:59:09 PM
Hello,

I'll be in NYC for the marathon in a couple weeks, already got tickets for Gents Guide and Kinky Boost.

I see there are some shows that aren't dark on Mondays (looking at the playbill site), but none of those are very appealing to me.

All the batched schedule info I am finding are for musicals. Are plays and off broadway usually dark on Mondays as well? If not, can anyone make a recommendation?

Thanks!

Kinky Boots seat advice please?
 May 25 2014, 12:09:27 AM
GREAT!!! Thanks everybody!
Kinky Boots seat advice please?
 May 24 2014, 06:27:00 PM
I'm taller than the average, and looking to get get tickets. The only orchestra aisle seats available for the dates I can go are M and back OR row A Mez.

What is the better bang for the buck on this one Orch M or Mez A?

Fall 2014 Broadway Trip advice
 May 24 2014, 02:25:11 PM
Thanks for the info!

I had not seen that section on playbill.com, helpful, but I was thinking more of a comopehensive list of al the shows available for future dates/weeks. Kind of like there current "listing" section, that shows this weeks shows. This type of resource might not exist though

I did see "It's Only a Play" on playbill section you recommended. That sounded like something we might be interested in, will have to keep an eye on it as I'm sure tickets will be difficult to get.

Fall 2014 Broadway Trip advice
 May 24 2014, 12:33:56 PM
I am planning a NYC trip 10/31-11/5 and want todo a few shows. I have my eye on Gentleman's Guide and Kinky Boots.

I am having a hard time finding shows that will be running during this time. Is there a good source to find future shows? The most current info I have found is only for the standard long running shows.

Will Tony success drive ticket sales up (i.e. should I buy now for definite shows)?

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You