News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ashleigh

Member Name: Ashleigh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAIR: The Intellectual Conversation Thread
 Aug 28 2009, 11:57:56 AM
Im suprised no one has mentioned all the references to Shakespeare in the songs,as well as the parallels to Claude and Hamlet.

http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/articles/HairArticles/scottmiller.html

I found this article through external links on wiki and I really enjoyed reading it.

HAIR!
 Jun 26 2009, 11:32:17 AM
singalongsong2-
Earlier during rehersal, Bryce asked "if I jumped would you guys catch me?"
And right before the cameras started rolling agin, he shouted "Im coming for you guys!"
I guess they werent prepared for how heavy he was.. :)

And after the gma ended they sang I Got Life, which Im guessing they would have aired if they didnt do the MJ tribute. Gavin also took someone Equality Now sign and everyone started chanting peace now,freedom now.

It was such a fu

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!
 Oct 11 2008, 07:20:53 PM
I need some major [tos]ser help!

Does anyone know whats said in exchange Hunter and Jeff have about how it will be just four chairs, and if they make money they have diamond chairs

I need the qoute for something

re: So what did we all buy?
 Sep 21 2008, 06:32:43 PM
I bought a letter from Spring Awakening that the cast signed =], a Tarzan shirt because it was cheap and I always liked the colors they used in the posters. I probably sleep in it.
And my dad, who was with me found an orginal Equss playbill that he had been looking for since we got there.
I also bought brownies from [tos] .I wish [tos] had more stuff, but i was tempted to buy a Spelling Bee playbill Barrett Foa signed when he got there.

It was funny though when tos started ha

re: Broadway at Bryant Park
 Aug 1 2008, 05:39:44 PM
My dad went with me yesterday but he sat off in the shade while I was on the lawn and he was able to get a concept recording of Tale of Two Cities. I havent listened to all of it yet but so far its good. Not amazing but not horrible.Ill have to finish it before I have a definite judgement
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You