News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ellie7

Member Name: Ellie7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What to do?  Jun 12 2014, 10:16:21 PM
Thanks dramamama611, that's helpful. I guess the message is, be patient. And thanks for the recommendations.
What to do?  Jun 12 2014, 08:57:40 PM
Hello folks, it's your correspondent from Down Under again. Really looking forward to a week in NYC in mid-January and to seeing both Hugh Jackman and Bradley Cooper in their respective plays. So now I want to book a couple of musicals. Now please understand that I really don't know the way things work so I would be grateful if you wouldn't dismiss this post as dumb (as someone did regarding my previous question about a show possibly being extended!)
Anyway, I see that I can get tickets f

It's Only A Play - extension?  Jun 4 2014, 06:50:03 PM
So my one week in NYC in January is turning out pretty well so far. Tickets to The River and The Elephant Man are secured (Hugh and Bradley - oh mamma!). But I cried when I saw that It's Only A Play will end its run before I arrive. What are the chances that the season will be extended? Does it happen often with plays with big stars?
The River  May 28 2014, 05:29:48 PM
Thanks for mentioning Telecharge. I got the tickets! I'm so excited! When you live on the other side of the world it's tricky to know how thing work in other countries. You really helped. Thank you so much Jo. Big love from Down Under x
The River  May 28 2014, 06:13:10 AM
Thanks. I have been on to the Ticketmaster website and looked at American Express presales but I can't see it listed. Other shows but not that one. Am I missing something? It's the first time I've tried to get tickets for a Broadway show so I'm really not sure how to go about it. And I know this one will be in demand.
The River  May 28 2014, 05:56:31 AM
First time poster. Have just read that tickets for "The River" with Hugh Jackman go on American Express presale in a few hours. I live in Australia but happen to be coming to NY in January for one week. Am desperate to get tickets - world's biggest HJ fan! Can anybody confirm that the presale is happening? Did anyone receive anything from Amex? I would really appreciate help on this.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You