News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JayGatsby

Member Name: JayGatsby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Biggest Hopes for Next Season  Jun 3 2014, 12:40:07 AM
YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU Do you have a link by any chance to this play
Biggest Hopes for Next Season  Jun 2 2014, 09:50:34 PM
Christian would be perfect for FN
Pippen cast  Jun 2 2014, 09:08:30 PM
Does the New LP do the trapeze?
Biggest Hopes for Next Season  Jun 2 2014, 09:07:45 PM
I hope After Midnight does not close I think it should win best musical. I can see tickets being sold for that easily. High tourist appeal, huge demographic and easy to follow because of no book.
Biggest Hopes for Next Season  Jun 2 2014, 07:46:21 PM
Am I mad or was Christian Borle supposed to be in FN ?
Disney Shows Best and Worst  Jun 2 2014, 07:34:39 PM
I think Disney gets lots of crap for theme parking Broadway. I also think Disney needs to put more effort into Shows. I think Aladdin is fine but they needed to put more money into it and get a better book writer. I think Disney was very lucky that it got nominated this year. Personally I would rather them do something more innovative then just making the same scenes on stage but actually be more like the Lion King on Broadway where they took a risk.
Realistic Joneses Declining Sales?  Jun 2 2014, 07:30:52 PM
Jayer2 that's a shame because they are really are celebrated for what they do. I think without the names it would have closed weeks ago though
Disney Shows Best and Worst  Jun 2 2014, 07:26:52 PM
What do people think of Disney Shows in general and what are peoples favourite?
Witness Uganda  Jun 2 2014, 07:26:51 PM
Is it coming to Broadway I heard nothing about it for months. Does anyone know?

Biggest Hopes for Next Season  Jun 2 2014, 07:25:56 PM
I hope for more American work original American work that is good and well written. I think Idina was very brave for choosing if then she believes in new works and that's something to celebrate. I am hoping for Here Lies Love and Fun Home to transfer. I think that the Public Theatre does not get the attention it deserves. I also hope On the 20th extends into summer. Anything with Mr Rylance and anything with Laura Osnes. Also anything with Ms Redgrave and Ms Lansbury both national treasures.
Tony Awards Pre-Nominations Poll  Jun 2 2014, 07:21:14 PM
I actually found think Jessie Muller will win a la JLY. I also hope After Midnight will win (won't happen) but I can hope. I feel really sorry for Kelli I do not think its her year. Can someone explain why Aladdin got a best book nom?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You