News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rh2146

Member Name: rh2146
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Show Suggestions for Grandmother  Jun 4 2015, 08:47:49 PM

She tends to see shows when they come to CT so she has seen the go-to's (Wicked, Lion King, Phantom, Les Mis, Mamma Mia, etc.)

Thanks for the suggestions so far! I'm trying to figure out from her if she would prefer to see a show that might fare well at the Tonys or if she would rather see something that has more of a celebrity in it instead. 

Show Suggestions for Grandmother  Jun 4 2015, 08:34:19 PM

My grandmother is going into the city this Saturday and asked for a suggestion for when she goes to the TKTS booth. She tends to like the more traditional musicals so I don't think that something like Fun Home would appeal to her even though it would for me personally. I was thinking Something Rotten or On the 20th Century? Any suggestions or opinions would be much appreciated!

Moving Seats for the 2nd Act  Feb 15 2015, 11:16:07 PM
How should one go about moving seats for the 2nd act of a show? Is it appropriate to ask the usher during intermission if there are any open seats in the, say front mezz, if you're sitting in the rear mezz? Or does it just come across as rude and you shouldn't do it?
Kyle Dean Massey Interview  Oct 4 2014, 10:01:02 PM
Didn't Josh originally have a brother? Maybe that was the role Kyle was reading for
shows with lottos and loser seats  Sep 30 2014, 11:47:47 PM
Which shows that have a lottery also offer "loser seats" for those who do not win the lottery?
First show seen on broadway?  Sep 16 2014, 01:37:06 PM
In NYC: Mamma Mia
On tour: Annie or Beauty and the Beast in 2003

Gentleman's Guide Rush  Jul 23 2014, 05:53:17 AM
How much are the tickets that they've been selling at TKTS for Gentlemans's Guidd?
TKTS Booth Question  Jul 8 2014, 11:41:09 PM
On matinee days (Wed/Sat), the ticket booth opens at 10AM. Can you buy tickets for both the afternoon and evening shows if you go in the morning or do you have to come back later in the day for evening tickets? My friend and I were hoping to go and get tickets to see two shows on the same day.
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jul 6 2014, 09:53:04 PM
It's her full signature
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jul 6 2014, 06:36:38 PM
I sent Idina Menzel a letter after her Radio City show and I just received a signed If/Then Playbill from her! I didn't ask for anything back in my letter but I did include a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
Idina Menzel at Radio City Music Hall on June 16th  Jun 4 2014, 06:40:04 PM
Is there a stage door at RCMH to wait at after the show? Just curious if there will be that to go to after the concert is over or if I should just head back to the train?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You