News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nolegrl88

Member Name: nolegrl88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

If/Then Stage door  Jan 21 2015, 11:48:01 AM
It sounds like you had a great experience. Thanks for sharing and having a good attitude about the whole thing. Stage dooring is really just a nice bonus to seeing a show. Sucks about Idina, but I'm glad you were able to meet some of the rest of the cast. I'm glad Anthony's back. When did that happen? (I've been out of the loop lol)
If/Then Stage door  Oct 5 2014, 07:55:36 AM
As others have said, I wouldn't attempt it. She is just trying to get to work and would probably not appreciate being bothered by people before giving a performance.

When I saw it, she was very nice after the show and signed for as many people as she could. If you go on a day that you're not seeing the show, you should have no trouble getting a prime spot at the barricade.

If/Then is on TDF  Jul 21 2014, 06:25:45 AM
I didn't get them on TDF.

Sorry, I didn't mean to jump in with nothing to contribute to the op, I just felt the need to comment on the show.

Saw 5 shows in 3 days!  Jul 20 2014, 04:14:48 PM
Sounds like an awesome trip! I saw Beautiful on Thursday evening and had the same understudies. The actress who plays Cynthia Weil must have been on vacation this week or something. I thought Sara King did an awesome job though, if I didn't see the casting board, I wouldn't have even known she was an understudy.
If/Then is on TDF  Jul 20 2014, 04:08:56 PM
I saw the show yesterday and I wouldn't say I hated it, but I can see how people would find it boring. I wasn't thrilled with any of the songs, which are usually what keeps a musical interesting. I really got into the story and felt that the second act was very moving. I actually think it might have been better as a play and not a musical since I don't feel that the songs really added much.
If/Then Stage door  Jul 20 2014, 06:19:41 AM
Went to the stage door last night after the evening show. As others have said, go on a day that you're not seeing the show. I got there at 9:45 which was way too early (I thought the show started at 7). I would have been fine if I got there at 10:30. By the time the show let out around 10:45, the first row behind the barricade was full. I got a great spot right in front of the barricade. Everyone in the cast was super nice and answered questions and posed for pictures if asked (except for Idi
What is so bad about bootlegs?  Jul 19 2014, 09:23:00 PM
I don't see how bootlegs can harm sales. They cannot replace seeing a live performance as most of them are not shot well. I wish they would just release professional video and soundboard recordings of the shows and people could get them at the end of the show.
If/Then Stage door  Jul 19 2014, 05:32:43 PM
I just went to the Matinee today. Show was awesome! As expected, Idina did not come out, but no other principals came out either! I know Anthony's out for surgery recovery (his understudy was excellent), but I was hoping to catch James Snyder to sign my Bare cd. I'll be going back tonight to try and catch Idina and hopefully the rest of the cast.

If/Then Stage door  Jun 26 2014, 11:29:32 AM
I wouldn't put a ticket price on it, but I think you must have a show ticket and show related thing for them to sign in order to line up. Everyone else should get turned away. If you have a ticket and only Frozen Merch., you shouldn't be allowed to line up for autographs.

If/Then Stage door  Jun 26 2014, 07:34:05 AM
These horror stories makes me question whether to even attempt to go the Saturday night I'm there. I'd have a jump start at the crowd since I'm seeing the Matinee, but it sounds like even then I won't have a chance. Especially with all those stupid eBay scalpers. Seriously, if they don't have a playbill to the show in hand, security should ask them to leave.
If/Then Stage door  Jun 21 2014, 02:40:19 PM
What time does the Saturday evening show end? I'm going to the Matinee on 7/19, but would love to get Idina's autograph. I don't mind going back in the evening to catch her.
Seat Rating? Sondheim Theater Left Mezz Row AA  Jun 14 2014, 03:21:34 PM
I bought seats for Beautiful in the Sondheim theater and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on them. I bought four Left Mezz row AA starting from the left end. My party wanted center Mezz, but we would have been sitting in row EE and I figured it would be better with no one in front of us. Thanks!
Beautiful actor's vacations?  Jun 14 2014, 03:18:27 PM
Oh! Very cool. Thanks for providing the info!
Beautiful actor's vacations?  Jun 14 2014, 02:03:44 PM
Sorry, one more question. How did you get this information? Is there a site I can check or is it just insider info? Thanks!
Beautiful actor's vacations?  Jun 13 2014, 10:47:52 PM
That's great news! Thank you! I know it's probably silly to worry about stuff like this, but I get excited about who is in a show, and don't want to get my hopes up that I'll see them and be really disappointed. Now let's hope they all stay healthy! Thanks again!
Beautiful actor's vacations?  Jun 13 2014, 10:14:16 PM
I'm going to NY for a short vacation and I got tickets to see Beautiful July 17 and I'm really excited! I hope this doesn't sound like a creepy question, but I really want to see the main leads (mainly Jessie and Jake), and I'm hoping none of them are taking a vacation then. Does anyone know if any of the leads will be out for that performance? Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You