News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for minx2

Member Name: minx2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Macbeth rush?
 Jun 21 2014, 02:09:00 PM
we finally went last night. the first people in line got there around midnight or 2am. we ended up using a line waiting service- you pay people by the hour to wait in line for you. they got there at 4am and were about 16 people ahead of us. we got there at 9am to switch off with the line waiters. there were about 50-60 people total waiting, not sure how many got in. the seats were in the very last back row so it was a bit of a strain to see. also, the seating is on very hard concrete/stone bench
Macbeth rush?
 Jun 18 2014, 06:10:12 PM
little sally: wow- i can't believe those people were late to the show, after waiting in line for rush tickets- yikes! i'm going to get in line on friday am, as early as possible. fingers crossed. hope you enjoyed the show!
Macbeth rush?
 Jun 18 2014, 05:56:56 PM
ultraviolet: thanks. yes, worth it just to be there since everything's sold out unless you're willing to pay over $1000 for scalped tickets. ha! i'm going to get in line friday am as early as possible, so we'll see what happens :)
Macbeth rush?
 Jun 16 2014, 04:17:06 AM
to little_sally: wow- so maybe it was busier because it was saturday? i'm going to try on tuesday, wednesday.... i guess i should get there at 6am to make sure? how were your seats?
Macbeth rush?
 Jun 15 2014, 06:52:57 PM
to ultraviolet99: so you got tickets? how good were your seats?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You