News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for adoxographer

Member Name: adoxographer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 4 2016, 08:03:35 PM

AHHH! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'M UTILIZING MY EXCLAMATION POINTS AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE SHOW!! Your joy is infectious and I'm tearing up a bit reading about your awesome experience. You totally deserve it, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you for sharing your secrets and amazing story, this is seriously the loveliest and most helpful response I've ever gotten online! To be perfectly honest, I'm actually pretty excited for the line-waiting experienc

Jun 4 2016, 06:48:14 PM

Terribly sorry for spamming up this thread, but @gatorgirl2, when you were there, do you know approximately how many people got tickets? My sister is interested in tagging along and I'm a bit nervous bumping up our number to three. 

Jun 4 2016, 06:41:54 PM

@gatorgirl2
Thank you so much for the insight! A few more questions if you have the time: would a blanket be alright? We'd love to play some cards or a board game with the people around us to pass the time. Also, what are the rules for getting in/getting out of line (to go to the bathroom, get food, etc). I suppose that technically since each of us could by two tickets the people around us wouldn't mind, but we're packing thermoses full of coffee and I am in no mood to pull t

Jun 4 2016, 06:35:15 PM

Though I am still a swing, Ms. "Broadway Legend" :) 

Jun 4 2016, 06:33:56 PM

Agh! That's embarrassing! I totally forgot that I signed up during my mad Gentleman's Guide obsession and I think my computer remembered my password.

Jun 4 2016, 06:19:22 PM

Sorry, I'm new to the site and this isn't really a "reply" to your response, per se, but rather a reply to the thread! Spurred by the news of Lin's departure, a friend and I were planning on heading up to the city the day after our last day of school (June 15th), stay at a friend's apartment, and start to wait in line at like 4 or 5am. After reading these most recent posts I'm starting to think that we might be better off waiting in line overn

Jan 29 2016, 11:17:32 PM

Awesome! Thank you for the information! :) 

Jan 29 2016, 02:22:01 PM

Hi! I'm so glad that you lucked out, I'm hoping to make the pilgrimage soon (in the middle of February, natch) and I was curious (though this may be obvious)--where exactly do you sit? I don't want to sit down in the wrong spot and lose my potential place in line! 

Gentleman's Guide Rush Post-Tonys
 Jun 14 2014, 06:39:16 PM
Impressive (and a Saturday show too)! Per your opinion, do you think arriving near 8:00 (8:20 at the absolute latest) would do the trick to snag tickets for a group of 4 for a Sunday matinee? Oh, and I hope you enjoyed/will enjoy/are enjoying the show!

A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder 35 Rush
 Jun 14 2014, 06:35:30 PM
I apologize, I didn't see. I hate duplicate postings as much as the next guy. But thank you, that post was quite helpful!

Jun 14 2014, 06:34:37 PM
I was thinking about hiring a taskrabbit to wait in line, do you know how many tickets can be purchased at once?
 Jun 14 2014, 06:19:57 PM
Myself and two friends were planning on making it into the city on July 13th to see the matinee of this show. That being said, we're high school students who don't have the money to spend $150 on a single ticket, the student discount is only valid for those with a college ID. We were considering balcony seats, but I've heard terrible things about the Walter Kerr balcony situation (it used to be a lighting booth! you can't see anything! I felt so removed from the action! etc.) Ergo, we are consid
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You