News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dancer456

Member Name: dancer456
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hedwig Standing Room Advice for a Sunday matinee
 Aug 15 2014, 05:21:19 AM
^ THat's the lottery, it was packed on Wednesday, as well.
Hedwig Standing Room Advice for a Sunday matinee
 Aug 13 2014, 11:03:43 PM
I was able to go today. They gave out 14 SRO tickets, which was surprising to all of us.

The first people got there right around 3 AM, the next couple at 3:30, then there were a couple of people who got there at 5 AM, and the last group of people to get in got there at 5:15 AM. They let us know around 11 AM that there were 14 spots. Had amazing seats right behind center orchestra, and the usher was even really nice and told me (without my asking for one) where to go for a "surprise" at

Looking for a buddy for Hedwig line for Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
 Aug 13 2014, 04:03:37 AM
I'm planning on leaving soon - I will report back later/tomorrow on how it is!
 Aug 12 2014, 07:49:32 PM
Just wanted to touch base-- my friend can make it, so I'm going to try to get tickets for the 2 of us tomorrow. Hope you get to try for them as well!
 Aug 12 2014, 04:12:51 PM
Yes, for me Wednesday is the best day. To be fair that thread was for a Sunday matinee, but I know someone that went a week or 2 ago on a Thursday at 6:15 and was OK (granted, that wasn't NPH's last week). I'm thinking of going closer to 6 if not earlier.
 Aug 12 2014, 03:31:48 PM
Yea, I know that wouldn't be fair- that's why I would be interested if my friend can't make it, but if he can, I would also go (sorry if that didn't come across as clear). I'll know tonight so I can post back here either way.
 Aug 12 2014, 03:21:52 PM
I may be interested! I have to see first though if one of my friends wants an extra ticket if I'm able to get, but if not I may still go anyway and would swap -- out of curiosity, when are you going in the AM? I'm thinking of going tomorrow. Saw the show back in May but would love to go again.
Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Jun 14 2014, 08:51:18 PM
I had sort of an awkward encounter w/NPH. My friends and I weren’t planning on stage-dooring last month, but when we saw the line was right outside the entrance and there weren’t a ton of people (maybe 20 or so), we decided to wait. My friends ended up having to leave before Lena/NPH came out, but I stayed and got lucky—I had originally been waiting by the side of the barricade and expected to be told to move away, but they extended the barricade and I wound up in the front row. For whatever rea
Hedwig's Stage door recently
 Jun 14 2014, 08:47:49 PM
I went about a a month ago, my seats were in the mezz. I accidentally left something by my seat, so went back up to get it before heading out. I hadn't planned on going to the stage door, but my friends and I decided to check it out. I didn't realize until reading the boards that I was on the "didn't go to that night's performance" side of the barricade, but it was perfectly fine -- I had started off on the side of the barricade, expecting security to ask me to move, but they extended the barric
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You