News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TazTarney

TazTarney Profile Photo
Member Name: TazTarney
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

On the Town  Jan 21 2015, 03:57:25 PM
You're doing it!!
The Tony statues should be bigger.  Jan 1 2015, 08:31:40 PM
Anyone agree? The Oscar Emmy and Grammy statues are huge. Why not the Tony statue?
Rachel Ray Jones sings No More.  Dec 31 2014, 01:04:15 PM
Shut up Mike or Matt. I cant remember.
Rachel Ray Jones sings No More.  Dec 31 2014, 12:55:41 PM
Ah! oh god no! okay I will edit
Rachel Ray Jones No More.  Dec 31 2014, 12:50:20 PM
Stop stalking me you troll headband. I know you have that reputation. Psychopath!
Rachel Bay Jones sings No More.  Dec 31 2014, 12:40:00 PM
Beautiful performance of her singing the classic Sondheim song: http://youtu.be/Nmfc2NEKAFY

INTO THE WOODS...  Dec 28 2014, 01:02:51 PM
"a humanization of the Giant I hadn't seen before."

Can you expand on that? Sounds interesting.

Amy Adams wants to play Elphaba!  Dec 28 2014, 12:18:35 PM
Girl is too old also.
Amy Adams wants to play Elphaba!  Dec 28 2014, 12:15:24 PM
Poor girl is too old, but bless her heart.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Amy-Adams-Says-Id-Really-Love-to-Play-Elphaba-From-WICKED-20141228

Now that Into The Woods is out, can we finally stop pretending Les Miserable was good?  Dec 28 2014, 06:57:07 AM
Or is it still too soon?
No more Giants. Waging war.  Dec 28 2014, 06:26:53 AM

No more Giants. Waging war.  Dec 27 2014, 10:15:58 AM
Overreact much?
No more Giants. Waging war.  Dec 27 2014, 08:43:36 AM
I just got the iPhone 6 plus yesterday for a Christmas present. :)
No more Giants. Waging war.  Dec 27 2014, 08:35:19 AM
" It's seemed to me that TazTarney is certainly troll-like, although maybe just not so well-informed."

not well-informed about what? It's obvious I'm not the only one who thought he was talking about death. There isn't just one answer to this.

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Dec 27 2014, 12:49:32 AM

No one is saying she needed to burst out in tears. The problem with it is that there was no reaction. It was like she just got told the sky is blue. Not even a hint of anything. At least to me.

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that not everyone saw the scene the way you did? Not once have I ever said your opinion of the scene was wrong, All I have said was my opinion of the scene. Accept it or don't.

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Dec 27 2014, 12:32:04 AM
J_Jammer is right. Why should Cinderella show any emotion? I mean it's just that her husband cheated on her and all her fears are realized. No biggie. I think the world would be a better place if all women reacted that way to their Husband's infidelity. You Go Cindy! -_-
No more Giants. Waging war.  Dec 26 2014, 11:23:29 PM
I can't speak for anyone else who saw the death reference, but for me, It was just the first thing that came to mind and has always made sense to me every time I watch the show. Like Showface said, it's up to interpretation and there are many thoughts behind it. The fact that the line was changed for the revival either means it has nothing to do with death and they wanted to make that clear or they have changed minds about the line. Either way, it's up to interpretation. Maybe Rosscoe(au) and Jr
No more Giants. Waging war.  Dec 26 2014, 10:14:45 PM
"...i NEVER thought they were talking about their deaths...that is very morbid...and not magical or musical either..."

Real Life isn't always magical . I find it fascinating that the allusion to death has never crossed the minds of some and yet has always been in the minds of others. From the first time I heard this song years ago my mind immediately went to death.

No more Giants. Waging war.  Dec 26 2014, 09:12:53 PM
I don't believe I have ever thrown the first stone, ljay. I did not know Tazber was being genuine, I clearly attacked without reason and for that I apologize. But it's not like I wasn't being egged on in other threads.

I think you may be confusing "immature" with someone with a healthy appetite for questions. I can't think of a thread I have posted that wasn't genuine. Yes maybe I am a bit outspoken sometimes. Contrary to popular belief, I wasn't trolling with the All black production

No more Giants. Waging war.  Dec 26 2014, 09:00:10 PM
That you are commenting on...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You