News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jufikar

Member Name: Jufikar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Melissa Benoist  Jul 16 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Waited at the stage door last Thursday and Melissa didn’t come out, from what I’ve heard it seems like she’s stopped doing it but I could be wrong. Stage door was very crowded even before the show let out but cleared almost instantly after they made the announcement about Melissa not coming.

If you want anything signed you’ll probably have better luck mailing it to the theatre with a note. The rest of the cast did come out and everyone else signed/

The Great Comet Stage Door  Jun 13 2017, 06:09:51 PM

When I went in January, basically everyone except for Denee Benton came out. Whoever does come out is really sweet and will sign/take photos/selfies with everyone. The crowd was maybe 2-3 people deep but I'm not sure if it's still that way now. 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 10 2016, 08:32:45 PM

ampi2 said: "Jufikar said: "Heard back from Phillipa Soo today. Received a signed playbill!

"

Wow! That's awesome! When did you write to her?

"

Wrote to her towards the end of June, right before she left! 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 10 2016, 02:39:27 PM

Heard back from Phillipa Soo today. Received a signed playbill! 

Jessie Mueller Stagedoor  Jul 26 2016, 06:15:13 PM

Saw the show on Tony weekend and she didn't come out. Went back to the stage door a week later and she came out. Not sure if she's been coming out ever since. 

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 05:52:46 PM

I saw the show in late April, and I was close enough where I got a picture with Rory O' Malley and Chris Jackson. Lin also came out and they told us he wasn't doing pictures/selfies (though I got a selfie while Lin was signing). 

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 05:45:39 PM

I showed up for the stage door at 10:15 after an 8:00 show and had no trouble getting to the front of the crowd, although it's probably gotten crazier since the Tonys. Good luck!!!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jun 22 2016, 04:09:14 PM

Has anyone had success with Hamilton, specifically Phillipa Soo/Leslie Odom Jr? Looking to get my playbills signed before they leave in July. 

Hamilton OBC  Mar 26 2016, 06:43:50 PM

Seeing the show on April 26, after Groff is supposedly leaving. Would love to see Rannells replace him. 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jan 30 2016, 09:35:53 PM

Has anyone had success with Laura Michelle Kelly? She didn't sign my playbill at the stage door and I was wondering if she responds.Thanks in advance! 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Mar 5 2015, 07:13:06 PM
Has anyone tried James Monroe Iglehart? I want to mail in my playbill and just wanted to know if anyone had any luck.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Feb 7 2015, 06:28:23 PM
I sent a playbill to Kara Lindsay about a month ago. I've heard of people receiving a response. Haven't gotten anything yet.
James Monroe Iglehart out?  Jan 30 2015, 04:59:24 PM
Has anyone seen the show this week? I saw James tweeted he was sick the other day. Has he been out the past week? I'm seeing the show tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone could confirm this.
Idina IF/Then --tour...  Jan 26 2015, 04:44:14 PM
I wonder how well they'd do with Jenn in the role.

If/Then Stage door  Jan 19 2015, 12:41:35 PM
I've been on a Tuesday night. I don't think it's that bad compared to other nights. You just have to get out of the theater as soon as possible and you'll be fine. I don't know for sure if Idina comes out every Tuesday night, though.
NBC To  Jan 18 2015, 08:08:06 PM
What about Patina Miller for Evillene?
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jan 2 2015, 05:11:48 PM
I wrote to Idina about 7 months ago too. Haven't heard anything back either. At this point, I just want my stuff back. You have to send it to the stage door, not just the theatre--I wrote to Jenn Colella and got something back-don't know if that works!
If/Then Closing?  Dec 28 2014, 07:43:33 PM
If the show we're closing January 4, we'd already have heard. I think it's gonna close when Idina's contract is up in March.
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Dec 16 2014, 03:10:26 PM
Got a signed playbill back from Jenn Colella.

Jackie Burns - IF/THEN  Dec 13 2014, 03:01:51 PM
I know this question has probably been asked so many times, but now that the holidays are getting closer, how much longer does this show have?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You