News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for eactormom

Member Name: eactormom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dragon Spring Phoenix Rising at The Shed
 Jun 25 2019, 12:47:14 AM
This was awful-cannot understand how they at the shed think sophisticated theater goers or arts patrons would like this under rehearsed, poorly written show. I felt like I was watching a power ranger show at Nassau coliseum. The dancers were in good shape but completely underused-we hoped for something new and exciting-instead it was all slow, deliberate and painstakingly dull and unoriginal They couldn’t sing, act or do believable fight choreography. The most exciting thing was the water fea
discount yiddish fiddler
 Jan 8 2019, 03:28:59 PM

has anyone come across any discount or codes for the off broadway yiddish fiddler - starting in february?  or know any site offering discounted tickets? much appreciated

Bandstand tkt - 4/6
 Mar 29 2017, 04:48:01 PM

Bumping this back to the top - ticket is still available

Bandstand tkt - 4/6
 Mar 22 2017, 01:20:18 PM

I have an extra tkt for Bandstand preview on Thursday 4/6 8 pm
Row A mezz seat 5 (seat 7 is still available according to telecharge) - face is $160 (including fees)
Best offer

•  

Signifcant Other or How to Transcend a Happy Marriage?
 Mar 22 2017, 01:17:10 PM

Significant other - I found myself thinking about this show and discussing it long after I saw it.

I found the second act of How To transcend...ridiculous. Go for significant other IMO

discounts amelie/anastasia
 Dec 29 2016, 06:24:02 PM

there was  2 day special to get mezz seats for the preview performances of bandstand

I  was able to get first row mezz - great price

hoping some other shows may have special 'act quick' offers for previews

thanks!

discounts amelie/anastasia
 Dec 29 2016, 02:01:59 PM

Does anyone know about forthcoming discounts to Amelie, Anastasia, Charlie ..., groundhog day and/or war paint? especially if any special discounts like the $45 preview tickets to Bandstand may become available?? Discount offer mailings have been meager (just one for Come From Away) and even then the discounts have not been that great. 

thanks!

Broadway - Cyber Monday Deals
 Nov 29 2016, 09:15:59 AM

thank you for this - did not hear about this deal. I was able to get great row a mezz tickets

Othello NYTW Previews
 Nov 29 2016, 09:14:49 AM

Three shows were cancelled - Friday eve, sat matinee and sat eve. Daniel Craig was the actor who was ill. They are overwhelmed trying to find replacement tickets for all those who were cancelled -  not sure what that will do to the lottery or any remaining availability. I was and still am so looking forward to this!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Dec 30 2015, 01:19:55 PM

can you put your name in for the lottery while you are waiting on the cancellation line? Is it possible to try both for the same performance? I haven't tried yet, everytime I am in the theater district I am in awe at teh huge number of people trying the lottery.

re: Good Musicals For The 'TYPICAL' Teenager
 Nov 25 2009, 06:13:56 PM
When you buy your tickets through group sales, speak with the ticket agent and tell her you would like to arrange a talk back for your group. She should tell you how to go about contacting someone at that show, usually the stage manager, who could help you - they will ask for a donation to Broadway Cares Equity Fights Aids (about $100-150 I think it depends on the group size). Availability depends on when you are going to see the show - matinee or evening and day of the week. They will not prom
re: Next to Normal Rush
 Apr 20 2009, 11:15:09 PM
thanks for the help - I will let him know!
Next to Normal Rush
 Apr 20 2009, 03:09:30 PM
My son wants to get rush tickets for N2N on Sunday - I have no experience with Rush - perhaps someone can tell me what time he needs to get to the theatre for the 3pm matinee. How busy has rush been for this show now that the reviews have come in. We have already seen it once and he needs to go back! Thank you
re: Equus Tkts 10/15 evening
 Oct 7 2008, 02:22:34 PM
thanks for the suggestions - i will try that
Equus Tkts 10/15 evening
 Oct 7 2008, 10:47:47 AM
I have 4 Orchestra tickets for Equus for Oct, 15th a Wed night at 8pm. I can't use them but would be willing to sell them under market value.
Or I would trade tickets for another night.
If anyone has 4 Equus tickets and would like to go sooner than they planned please contact me -I am not picky about seat location we just want to see the show and not have these tickets go to waste!!!
You can send me an email - Thanks!!

Equus ticket trade
 Oct 5 2008, 08:50:26 PM
I have 4 Orchestra tickets for Equus for Oct, 18th a Wed night at 8pm. I can't use them but would like to trade tickets for another night. If anyone has 4 Equus tickets and would like to go sooner than they planned please contact me - I am not picky about seat location we just want to see the show and not have these tickets go to waste!!!
You can send me an email - Thanks!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You