News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AshmanFan92

AshmanFan92 Profile Photo
Member Name: AshmanFan92
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Off The Cutting Room Floor - Little Shop of Horrors
 Jan 23 2020, 01:36:39 PM

This week on Off The Cutting Room Floor...

...we're taking a look at the one thing I think Howard Ashman got wrong, with episode #106, We'll Have Tomorrow.

...we're taking a look at a few interesting things that can only be found in one draft of the Little Shop screenplay.

Jan 8 2020, 07:41:03 PM

This week on Off The Cutting Room Floor, we're taking a look at the Little Shop of Horrors ending that never was. It's uh, totally light-hearted. I promise. 😈

Nov 8 2019, 04:57:59 PM

This week on (a slightly unfinished) Off The Cutting Room Floor, we’re taking a look at Howard Ashman and Alan Menken’s original approach to Little Shop of Horrors, and the remnants from it that have come to light

Oct 25 2019, 07:42:54 PM

Hi everyone! I'll make this quick.

I've started a film podcast called Off The Cutting Room Floor and the first season is about Little Shop of Horrors! I've been working on this for about 4 years now and I'm excited to finally get this out into the world.

There's currently two episodes out, one about the original duet version fo Somewhere That's Green and another detailing the (best forgotten) The Worst He Treats Me, with new episodes coming out every other Friday. (Any new episodes will be posted about here.)

The show is available on Anchor, YouTube, and most major podcatchers. I hope you check it out and I hope you enjoy :)

A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE Demos?
 Jun 24 2014, 02:48:23 PM
I'm not sure if this is allowed to do, but I'm at my wits end. Does anyone know where I get get the 2004 "Kind Hearts and Coronets" and 2012 demos of "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder"? I adore the musical, and I've been searching everywhere, but I can't seem to find them.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You