News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayhereicome3

Member Name: broadwayhereicome3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Opinions please!
 May 8 2017, 09:06:26 PM

Hello all,

My husband and I are planning a Saturday trip sometime this month and are hoping to rush 2 shows. I've read up on some of our options and I'm having trouble narrowing my choices down because everything intrigues me. I'd love to hear some opinions of the following shows...What did you like? What didn't you like? What would you pick as your top 1 or 2 option(s)? Also any info on rushing these shows (ease of getting tickets, seat location, etc.)? Thank you

Gentlemens Rush
 Sep 1 2014, 06:17:20 PM
My husband and I went on a Wednesday earlier in August and got in line at 8:30am. The people in front of us got the last $42 rush tickets, but they offered us the "next tier" of rush tickets for $69. They told us these seats were a bit better than the $42 seats, but still partial view. We ended up sitting in orchestra row H, seats 14 and 16. I have to say that these tickets were a STEAL! There was maybe one instance of one actor blocking our view of another, but other than that these seats
Easy/Last Minute Rush Options
 Aug 10 2014, 10:13:06 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions! The If/Then lottery sounds like a good option and the timing should be perfect.
Easy/Last Minute Rush Options
 Aug 9 2014, 10:44:14 PM
I'll be in the city this coming Wednesday, and I'm planning to get in line early for Gentleman's Guide. I don't care whether I end up with tickets to the matinee or evening performance, I'm just hoping to get tickets. For whichever time slot I'm free, afternoon or evening, I plan to try the Aladdin lottery. I want to have a backup option, in case I don't win at Aladdin. I'd like something that is likely to have rush tickets left, just a couple hours before show time. I know that Bullets an
American Repertory Theater
 Jul 10 2014, 02:07:57 PM
Awesome, thank you! It looks like I may be able to get that first row after the break. Thanks for the suggestion!

Also, is there a stage door at the theater? Have you met anyone after the shows you've seen there?

Jul 10 2014, 01:58:33 PM

Has anyone been to a show at ART? I'm making plans to go see Finding Neverland next month. Any recommendations on seating? Is the stage up high, making the first few rows uncomfortable?

Jul 10 2014, 01:57:53 PM

Has anyone been to a show at ART? I'm making plans to go see Finding Neverland next month. Any recommendations on seating? Is the stage up high, making the first few rows uncomfortable?

How'd they get that part?
 Jul 10 2014, 01:36:04 PM
Wendy Williams as Mama Morton in Chicago. I was so excited to see the show last summer, as I hadn't had the chance to see it yet. When I got there I found out it was Wendy Williams' last show. She was TERRIBLE! All the other leads got a standing ovation and she hardly got any applause.
Newsies Questions- Stage Door & Rush
 Jul 3 2014, 12:58:50 PM
Hello everyone!

So I've seen Newsies twice and of course I'm obsessed like many people are. I'm planning to see it one more time before it closes. I have not tried to meet anyone at the stage door yet, but would like to try this time. Both times I've seen the show (a Tuesday night and a Sunday afternoon) I left the theater, did not notice anyone crowding in any particular area, and walked away. I've seen pictures of the stage door with barricades and tons of people, but this has not

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You