News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nikkitax

nikkitax Profile Photo
Member Name: nikkitax
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton-Convince me.
 Feb 5 2019, 01:33:18 PM

Hi guys, 

Would you recommend this show to a foreign tourist?

I'm very curious about it but it's a lot of money!   

Manhattan Concert Productions to do
 Nov 27 2018, 04:11:42 PM

I envy so much those who get to attend to this concert! 

I didn't know there were several versions but I completely loved the licensed version my country did in 2001. For a long time I thought the Linda Eder CD was the  OBC  (I was 12 and clueless)

It would have been great to see Terrence as Chauvelin once again, but I think he is too old for the role now.

I ran into him outside Pippin's resto

Is standing room uncomfortable?
 Aug 24 2018, 11:09:35 AM

I also agree that it depends on your health, your economy, and how badly you want to see the show.

I did BOM and my back and feet were sore at intermission. It was a nightmare for me but I’m a bit overweight.

I won the lottery for OOTI, and for $60 USD I think it’s very expensive for standing room.  There were plenty of empty seats, but the ushers clearly let us know that we wouldn’t be able to sit.

In a strange turn of events a guy who was seating

Loren Lott to Lead Once On This Island
 Jul 17 2018, 11:24:33 AM

What a shame, I wish her a fast recovery.

I saw the show  twice this month (for the first time) and I absloutey loved her as Ti Moune. The audience seemed dissapointed when  Courtnee Carter apperared on the stage instead of Hailey on July 9th.

Tyler Hardwick was in as Daniel on the 5th and I thought he was excelent, actually,  I Iiked him better than Isaac

Philip Boklyn was out both shows so I saw&nbs

Bad Theater Behavior
 Jul 11 2018, 03:30:38 PM

1)Don't sing along pleaseeee

I saw OOTI last Monday and the girl (12- 14ish) next to me was singing all the freaking songs and saying the lines BEFORE the actors. Also she was explaining the show to his mother all the time. It was extremely annoying. I asked politely to shut up but she did it again. 

Jim Parsons tripped onstage today
 May 15 2018, 01:11:04 PM

I just got back from my trip to the States and I had a wonderful time seeing 5 shows including TBITB.

I was also there when Parsons tripped. It seems that he was really hurting. I hope he gets better soon.

I saw the play knowing absolutely nothing about it and I really enjoyed it. I was a little hesitant because it wasn't a musical and sometimes I have hard time understanding English.  I didn't get a few jokes, but other than that I thought it was gre

Lottery/Rush Tickets
 Apr 30 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm going to "invade" this post to avoid creating a new one.

I'll be in NY next week (May 8th  to 14th)   I'd love to see at least 4 shows and I could really use your advice.   How early do you suggest I get in line for rushing the followng shows?  Also, what would be the best days for better chances?

-The band's visit

-Come From Away

-Waitress

-Hello, Dolly

Pippin Tour?
 Jan 14 2015, 06:37:07 PM
Priscilla Lopez will be joining the tour next week.
Pippin Tour?
 Jan 9 2015, 01:15:37 PM
Sam Lips will be replacing Kyle Dean Massey starting January 20

PIPPIN Will Play Final Performance in January
 Dec 2 2014, 10:40:11 PM
^Agreed, she's great.

If you don't like Josh this is your chance:

-Mike Schwitter will be on as Pippin this Tuesday & Wednesday, December 2nd & 3rd!

-Sam Lips will be on as Pippin next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, December 4th through 6th!

I've heard great things about Mike.

Pippin Tour?
 Nov 29 2014, 06:02:20 PM
Ok, probably too late for this but I saw the last 4 performances in LA.

KDM was outstanding and better than I've ever seen him before. I could tell he is much more confident and comfortable with the role. I think “Extraordinary” is his strongest song, he completely owns it.

Sabrina Harper kills it as Fastrada, her interpretation was charming and vividly I couldn't help but root for her.

John Rubenstein is OK. I won’t say anything because Terrence Mann is everything.
PIPPIN Will Play Final Performance in January
 Nov 3 2014, 10:44:08 PM
This brakes my heart!! I saw it 8 times and it was wonderful!
I'm so sad for all the great and amazing artists!

I also think it has to do with the casting choices.The only remaining actors of the original cast are Rachel, Charlotte, Andrew and Colin

Pippin Tour?
 Oct 23 2014, 01:21:34 PM
Do they come out to the stage door ?
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/5/14
 Oct 7 2014, 07:24:26 PM
Oh no. I fear for Pippin and I don't think that guy from the voice is going to sale more tickets.
They should bring back Matthew James Thomas

Pippin cast changes
 Sep 11 2014, 01:55:33 PM

Hi guys
Did Terrence leave Pippin for good ?

Also, do you know who will be replacing Andrea Martin?
Thanks !

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You