News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Judith84

Judith84 Profile Photo
Member Name: Judith84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Curious Incident Rush
 Aug 7 2015, 05:36:24 PM

Has anyone rushed recently? I'm going into the city next week and this is the only show I'm interested in seeing besides the other ones I already have tickets to. I would really prefer not to sit in a box, so was wondering if it seems they're still giving those out regularly for rush. 

Hamilton Stage Door Broadway
 Jul 29 2015, 09:10:59 PM

For those that have been to Hamilton since previews started, how crowded has the stage door been? 

#TeamRotten Something Rotten offering Free Tickets to Dress plus 150 prizes
 Jun 12 2015, 11:04:43 PM

For those of you who won signed posters, how many points did you have? I have yet to receive an email and am afraid I didn't win anything. 

Broadway Boosters Amazing Grace Contest
 Jun 5 2015, 04:37:28 PM

Saw someone do this for the Something Rotten! contest and thought it was a great idea.

http://sot.ag/3SKt3

Everyone participating in the contest can leave their link below so we can all help each other out. if you want to sign up to be in the contest, click on the link and you can make an account to participate.

This moth's prizes are tickets and a backstage tour to Amazing Grace this summer. 

Waitress the Musical
 Jun 4 2015, 07:09:16 PM

Thoughts on this? Anyone planning to see its run in Boston this summer? 

102 y/o Dancer Sees Herself on Film for the First Time
 Apr 23 2015, 12:21:37 AM

Thank you for sharing! I'll send her a letter too!

Finding Neverland Stage Door/Backstage Experinces
 Apr 19 2015, 06:45:48 PM

For those that have been, how crowded is the stage door? I'm seeing the show Thursday night and was hoping to get in the front of the barricade. 

Stage door questions
 Apr 7 2015, 04:31:48 PM

I was at the Something Rotten stage door Friday night and it was pretty crowded. I was at the front of the barricade and people next to me kept pushing so they could get their playbill signed. I'd say the crowd was about four people deep. All of the leads, plus a few ensemble members came out but it did take quite a while for everyone. 

Something Rotten RUSH
 Apr 5 2015, 12:12:26 PM

PM

Something Rotten RUSH
 Apr 5 2015, 11:55:26 AM

I rushed this show on Friday night. I got to the theatre around 6:15 for the 8 o'clock show that night and we were the last people to get two rush tickets. They were in the back row of the orchestra but not partial view so I was surprisingly pleased with the seats and could see the whole show perfectly. However, the two people in front of us in line also got rush tickets, but they were seated in the third row. 

Gigi Previews
 Apr 2 2015, 12:30:40 PM

I was planning on rishing but gave in and bought tickets for Saturday's matinee. Does anyone know if Vanessa and Corey stage door for matinees? 

Gigi Previews
 Mar 31 2015, 04:40:31 PM
Has anyone rushed this yet? Or know what seats they are offering for rush?
Pippin cast changes
 Sep 13 2014, 03:17:44 PM
Does anyone know if Kyle has announced when he's leaving??
Dream cast Frozen on Broadway
 Sep 13 2014, 01:21:00 PM
I'm pretty sure no thread has been made about this yet, but I have recently been thinking about who I would like to see take on some of the major roles in the Disney Broadway show. Who would you want to see be cast?
Jackie Burns - IF/THEN
 Sep 6 2014, 10:32:06 PM
Does anyone know if she will be on for tomorrow's mat nee? I have tickets and would be thrilled to see Jackie!!
Jackie Burns as Elizabeth
 Aug 3 2014, 07:32:25 PM
I was wondering if anyone had seen Jackie in the show, and how you thought she was? I personally would love to see her in the role!!
Lotteries
 Aug 3 2014, 07:06:53 PM
I'm going to the city in a few days and have two free nights, so I wanted to enter some lotteries. I was wondering which were the best to enter(or least crowded)? I know newsies will be packed since it is closing so soon, but how are shows like Wicked and Kinky Boots? Any advice would be great!
Fanmail Responses
 Aug 3 2014, 06:49:17 PM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You