News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for angelxschunard

angelxschunard Profile Photo
Member Name: angelxschunard
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.facebook.com/cathrynrivera
Blog Address:
Profile: Into the Woods - Music Circus - 2001
Beauty and the Beast - Broadway in Sacramento - ?
RENT - Tour in Stockton - May 17th, 2008
Mamma Mia! - Broadway in Sacrmamento - May 2008
Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde - Music Circus - August 2008
Evita - Music Circus - Julia Murney - August 14th, 2008
Hairspray - Music Circus - August 26th, 2008
Peter and the Starcatchers - La Jolla Playhouse - Christian Borle - March 4th, 2009
Lion King - Broadway in Sacramento - June 13th, 2009
Altar Boyz - Music Circus - July 19, 2009
Legally Blonde - Broadway in Sacramento - October 4th, 2009

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Peter and the Starcatchers  Feb 25 2011, 03:53:12 AM
I got to see this when it was in La Jolla. I loved it. I'm so glad they're continuing with it and it's doing so well.
internship  Jan 7 2011, 01:45:11 AM
BWW hires interns that work remotely. Keep an eye out for when they post that announcement.
What are your favorite words of wisdom from a musical?  Jan 7 2011, 01:38:42 AM
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct." -Passing Strange.
Little House On The Prairie The Musical  Sep 12 2010, 12:33:28 AM
I saw it in April in Sacramento, so I'm not sure, but I thought it was fun! I didn't think it was at all what most would say is a "good" show, but I thought it was cute and fun! Lol. My mother said she was bored to tears but I was grinning most of the time. I thought it was very cute!
Is Paige O'Hara, stage and voice actress, lip-singing in the video?  Jun 3 2010, 01:41:04 PM
TheatreDiva, sweetie, just because you were competent enough to do that doesn't mean she was, clearly.

And I'm confused about some of you not hearing breaths. I heard breaths in both their performances, especially when I went back and listened for it.

Is Paige O'Hara, stage and voice actress, lip-singing in the video?  Jun 2 2010, 07:22:15 PM
Watch her throat when she uses her vibrato. It doesn't move. That's how you can tell if people are lip-syncing.
Sacramento Music Circus' casting announcement - FINALLY  Jun 1 2010, 07:07:43 PM
I read "Gary Beach" and now I'm sold. Going. Don't care who else is there.

God, I love the Music Circus. I think they have some great casts this year! I might have to drag myself to some of the other shows.

Lauren Zakrin joining WICKED tour  Jun 1 2010, 05:32:15 AM
Lauren is 22.
which is worse: stinking like weed or texting in a theater?  May 31 2010, 04:26:58 AM
How is the smell of marijuana different than the smell of someone's perfume or cologne or even their natural scent? The texter was WAY in the wrong here!

When you text in a dark movie theater or Broadway theatre or anywhere dark, EVERYONE can see that light. The smell of someone isn't going to constantly take you out of the show because they're blinking every so often or ringing!

Texting is way worse. You can ignore the scent.

(And why is firefox telling me that "tex

Any news on the 'Wicked' Film?  May 29 2010, 10:20:53 PM
Bahaha I'd love to see that!
AVENUE Q to Pay Tribute to Gary Coleman Tonight  May 29 2010, 07:28:43 AM
I would also love to know how it actually went down.
re: Censored Scenes From King Kong  May 28 2010, 02:17:39 AM
Okay. Cool story, bro. So don't see it.
IF Jenn Damiano leaves n2n.....  May 26 2010, 03:26:57 AM
Kristina was Wendla for us one matinee in Sacramento and she was awful. She has this crazy lack of a vibrato and this uber thin voice, both of which were horribly distracting. I would hate to see her as Natalie.

What a coincidence! Julia Murney's Nuvaring commercial just popped up on the boob tube. Nuvaring knows I want her to be Diana.

Legally Blonde Broadway Revival?  May 26 2010, 01:17:17 AM
I'd love to see it happen but I think it was a bad idea to open this thread. Get ready for LB "It's not a real show" hate!
LEGALLY BLONDE to get a new London Cast Recording  May 22 2010, 10:13:56 PM
Ugh. I want to know who Sheridan's dialect coach was, or if she even had one. Not that an American accent is particularly difficult, but I cringe every time I hear her sing "I'll even dress in blek han hoowite!"
Why Were Only The White Actors From RAGTIME Nominated?  May 17 2010, 08:59:41 PM
Then they're be like, 100 nominees in that category, Topher
The Best Understudy You Have Seen  May 16 2010, 08:25:48 AM
Lauren Zackrin as Elle and Courtney Wolfson as Brooke.
What TV Shows do you think could be dramatized?  May 15 2010, 10:02:14 PM
Aww, really? LOL. I saw Little House and thought it was...fun! It wasn't Pygmalion or Gypsy but I had a fun time! That and the tickets were free! Not that the two are directly related, but, free tickets!

The only TV shows I could see working as musicals would be kids shows, specifically for children. That's it, but I'd totally be open to anything if it wanted to try. I don't really think you can knock something until you see it for yourself!

Kristen/ Sean to sign windows at Lord & Taylor  May 11 2010, 09:47:34 PM
I'm not on their facebook page and there are a million Kristin's and Sean's in the world. How on earth am I supposed to know who you're talking about?
Kristen/ Sean to sign windows at Lord & Taylor  May 11 2010, 09:37:48 PM
Assuming that this has ANYTHING to do with Promises, Promises (but we wouldn't know because you didn't specify) it's "Kristin." With an i.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You