News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for addict2films

Member Name: addict2films
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cabaret Day-of Rush
 Jul 11 2014, 08:43:34 AM
Hello! I student rushed it last night, and I had a great experience.
They do NOT hold extra tickets aside for student rush. They sell whatever is available, like when someone cancels or if there are seats leftover and according to the lady at the box office there are ALWAYS seats left over.
The tickets are NOT $32, they are 50% of the original price, so they are usually better seats than General Rush.
i started waiting at 6:00, with only one person ahead of me and by 7:30, there were about 10 people on the line and about 6-8 tickets available.
This was available: one seat in the first few rows of the orchestra ($82), a few in the last row of the orchestra ($62) and one up in the rear mezz ($57)
Go for any seat in the orchestra, there are a few surprises throughout the show that only audience members in the orchestra would be able to see especially if you're an Alan Cumming fan
GOOD LUCK.
(btw i sat in the last row of the orchestra and the view of the stage was perfect.)

Cabaret Rush
 Jul 11 2014, 08:28:55 AM
Hi! I just student-rushed it last night. And since nobody posted their experience, I thought I'd give it a go...
So as you know, they begin selling tickets 30 mins before the curtain is raised. (7:30p.m.)
I got to the theater around 5:30pm and nobody was there. I came back around 6:00, and there were was one other person ahead of me. I waited with a friend until 7:30 and there were about 10 people online.
There were I believe around 6-7 tickets available.
The orchestra part of

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You