News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RCramer212

Member Name: RCramer212
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Twizzlers and M & Ms-why dear god?
 May 26 2023, 10:31:07 AM

We saw Sweeney last Friday. I could not believe the constant noise from people eating food and those cheap bottles cracking. The more tourist we get, the more noise. It was so nice when Broadway opened up right after COVID and no food or drinks were allowed. I think theaters should sell water in paper bottles. The cheap poland springs water bottles are too loud. 

Funny Girl Lottery Wins?
 May 30 2022, 04:01:31 PM

I won the lottery for this Saturday 5/28 matinee. Tickets were left side orchestra row V. Pretty far back but not bad for $100 for two tickets. Luckily, Julie Benko was performing for Beanie. This was the second time we saw Julie and she was excellent. 

Rush Ticket Advice?
 Jul 12 2014, 09:35:48 PM
Thank you! Very good info. I appreciate it. I was hoping to snag some tickets now that everyone left the city. THANKS!!!
Rush Ticket Advice?
 Jul 12 2014, 10:51:32 AM
Hi everyone,
I would like to get rush tickets for Beautiful or Hedwig. I have never before done those. How do I go about doing that? I usually do tdf.org, but these shows are not on there.
I would love to get 2 tickets for this Sunday (7/13). I would appreciate any advice. I get there, then what? What time? How do I go about doing it if there are two shows on Sunday?
Thanks in advance.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You