News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MerryweatherB

Member Name: MerryweatherB
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Frozen Tickets
 Sep 30 2019, 03:18:18 PM

This is most likely due to Feb 16, 2020 being the last show for the two female leads: (Straight from Patti Murin's Twitter account): "After almost 3 years, we'll be leaving Arendelle. Words cannot express how grateful we are to Disney, Jujamcyn & all of the exceptional people we get to work w/every single day. Strangers became friends, friends have become family & we will leave with full hearts Feb 16th, 2020"

https://twitter.com/PattiMurin/status/1176587044081942528?s=20

Rush Ticket Advice?
 Jul 12 2014, 05:23:07 PM
Hedwig has standing room only tickets available 45 mins before each show, though the number of tickets available varies with each performance. Check their official site for showtimes. There are two performances on Saturdays and Sundays, upping your chances. But you need to be in line for standing room only tickets pretty early these days. Sometimes 7 or 8 a.m. I'm not exactly sure of the price, but it might be $29 per ticket.

Hedwig also has lottery tickets. If the show is at 8pm, lottery begins at 5:30 and you must have your name in the drawing before 6pm when the names are pulled. For Saturday shows the times are 7pm and 10pm. Begin putting your name in for the lottery at 4:30 and 7:30. Sunday shows are at 3pm and 7pm. Lottery begins at 12:30 and 4:30. All winners are pulled 2 hours before each show. You must be present to win!!!

There is also a cancellation line. But tickets are extremely rare. I'm not sure when these tickets are available. After the SRO line has gone? Definitely after the lottery drawings though.

Here's a good link for rush ticket info: http://www.nytix.com/Links/Broadway/lotteryschedule.html

Hedwig Standing Room
 Jul 12 2014, 04:08:55 PM
Thanks Sutton Ross! I guess I didn't use the right keywords to find the thread. I'll look again :)
Hedwig Standing Room
 Jul 12 2014, 02:28:25 PM
Question regarding sitting while waiting in SRO line: are chairs or small stools of any kind allowed while waiting for SRO? I think I read a few weeks back about management not allowing people to sit on the sidewalk. But, any issues with bringing a small stool, etc?

I was very lucky to win Hedwig lottery tickets a week ago, but I have a friend coming into town that will only be here for the Sunday 7pm showing tomorrow. So I'm willing to do SRO while she is at her conference. The show

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You