News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for minicaissielevy

minicaissielevy Profile Photo
Member Name: minicaissielevy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Mar 8 2017, 11:46:38 PM

Chicken_Flavor said: "Has anyone tried The Book of Mormon? The cast is very nice, but do they return signed playbills?

"about 2 years ago I wrote to Gavin Creel while he was still with the company  and he replied, so I'm sure others would. He took about 6 months so I'm sure others would take around the same but it's worth a try right?

Jun 27 2016, 03:43:12 PM

@fscmocsgal I sent to Alison Case from Matilda and it took a few months.  I used the address given on playbill.com (that's where I get the addresses from). Maybe if you're trying to get a cast signed it might take a shorter time. Hope that helps! 

Dec 7 2015, 11:59:36 AM

Does anybody know if Sandra Mae Frank from Spring Awakening, Allison Case from Matilda, Groffsauce from Hamilton and the Stage Manager from GGLAM reply? I sent to them in September so I'm wondering if I'll hear from them. 

Also wanted to put out there Rachel Tucker replies to fanmail! She sent a personalized playbill and a signed headshot! 

Aug 3 2015, 04:23:16 PM

Heard back from An American in Paris today. Recieved a cast signed playbill with no donation required. Took a month :) I know some people haven't heard back, I used the address on playbill.com and wrote it exactly how they have it! 

Jul 13 2015, 08:00:55 PM
@morgen6202 I got a response from Matthew Morrsion about 3 weeks after I initially sent him the letter and SASE. I know Finding Neverland sends mail out in batches, regardless if it is from an actor or stage manager.
 Jul 1 2015, 05:27:10 PM
@atuomala yes it was a cast signed (pride) playbill. It came the week after it closed.
 Jul 1 2015, 05:07:09 PM
I actually got a response from Gigi, took 3 weeks. It was sprayed in perfume and just wow so elegant. Also got a response from Matthew Morrison and Erika Henningsen. Erika took two weeks, Matthew 3 weeks.

Does anybody know if An American in Paris replies or required a donation.

Also does Kelli O'Hara, Gavin Creel and Sierra Boggess respond? Plan on writing them this week.

Jul 20 2014, 05:14:46 PM
^^ did you ask for one? I'm so new to this I feel annoying I'm sorry.
 Jul 19 2014, 03:27:47 PM
If you don't have a playbill, will they send one signed or do you have to supply one? I'm just curious is all. Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You