News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for muffie80

Member Name: muffie80
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Girl from North Country Ticket, 06/01/22, 8pm
 May 31 2022, 10:10:44 AM

I have a ticket for Girl from North Country for tomorrow night but I am not able to go. Its row B, seat 10. I paid $80 with fees. Looking for $50. Please DM

Moulin Rouge-rating?
 Mar 28 2022, 07:17:49 PM

Hi. 

dadguza

Tickets to Groundhog Day and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Labor Day weekend
 Aug 25 2017, 11:51:59 AM

Hi everyone,

I have three tickets for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (09/01/17 8pm show) and my seats are C7, 9, 11. I paid $220 for C7 and $120 for 9 and 11. Please make me an offer on these tickets. I am only not going because I was placed with a baby and can't fly cross country with a three week old!

I have three tickets for Groundhog Day (09/02/17 8pm show) and my seats are orchestra right, A2, 4, 6. I spent $139 for each ticket (before fees which are $15 a ticket!) P

Is Stubhub a reliable source to buy tickets from?
 Apr 9 2017, 11:21:56 PM

I have had bad luck the past two days. I bought Dear Evan Hansen tickets for yesterdays matinee. I had to go pick them up and they weren't ready or even printed. I ended up missing the first ten minutes of the show due to traffic. Then today for the matinee, I bought Book of Mormon tickets. It was a "refunded" ticket. I contacted StubHub about it and they said that they need to investigate and who knows when I will get a refund. Beware. Buy tickets on ticketmaster or telecharge.

GROUNDHOG DAY Previews
 Apr 8 2017, 12:19:14 AM

I saw the show tonight. i am scared to say I have never seen the movie and only saw it because of Andy Karl. I LOVED it! Yes. A little slow in the beginning but lots of shows are! Go see it if you can! (side note: first row is hard to see some things but I would sit there again.)

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Mar 30 2017, 01:04:58 PM

I am going to be in NYC next weekend and I am looking for someone to line sit for me. Either Saturday matinee or Sunday. Please PM me. Thanks!

re: Bye Bye Birdie Revisited - Gershon Out
 Dec 27 2009, 10:58:51 AM
I saw the matinee of this yesterday. I was happy Gina was out. I saw her in Boeing Boeing last year and thought she acted fine but I heard her singing wasn't that good. Natalie was really good. It seemed like there were private jokes going on as John started cracking up at one point. He totally busted out when he tripped over the table. It was a good production. I was sad Matt Doyle was out.
re: Injured 'Mermaid' Actor Sues Disney
 Oct 2 2008, 11:17:14 AM
Even if they did fix the ship right after, there will still be able to testify to what was wrong with the ship. And if they were put on notice early enough and they STILL fixed the ship, there will be a motion done on spoliation of evidence. I am a paralegal and I am dealing with an insurance company who has done that (destroyed pictures) and the jury instruction (which is read at the end of the case before the jury gets the case) that the jury should take it as the person who has control, destr
re: RENT TICKET?
 Jul 3 2008, 01:49:59 AM
I sent it to the Nederlander. They called me about a week later and confirmed the ticket with me and said it will be mailed in June... just wondering if anyone else received theirs. If they did, I will call them.
re: RENT TICKET?
 Jul 3 2008, 12:50:20 AM
I have a question and I will probably get slammed for this but has anyone received their tickets yet from the Neder for the last show if they mailed them the "bad" show tickets? I still haven't gotten mine.
re: Xanadu on Regis and Kelly
 Jun 13 2008, 12:00:51 AM
The performance felt weird. And Kerry sounded off. I don't know. I loved the show but if I saw that performance, I would be hesitant to go see the show.
re: Coming To NYC, Need Help Choosing Shows
 Jun 10 2008, 11:07:46 PM
I just saw Boeing-Boeing on Sunday and it was so great. I would definitely recommend this show to everyone!
re: Boeing Boeing Ticket Available for 5/30
 May 30 2008, 11:30:11 AM
Thanks for the offer but I cant afford to lose that much. I am going to try to use it as a stale dated ticket. I was hoping to get at least half back.
 May 30 2008, 01:42:23 AM
one last bump....
 May 29 2008, 09:09:35 PM
I am so sorry guys. I thought I had it open. I do now. If not, email me at Muffie80@aol.com.

I am so frustrated. I was suppose to be home for next weekend now and that got changed to Father's Day weeked. So I also have a ticket for 6/8/08 at 3pm. Row A, Seat 1. I got that one with a coupon for $69. E-tickets for both shows. I can email a confirmation email (with my credit card redacted) for proof!

May 28 2008, 11:38:03 PM
Shows in two days! Anyone interested. Please make me an offer and I can email you the ticket.
re: Another Gypsy Review
 May 28 2008, 11:35:31 PM
broadway jim: I have a second row boeing boeing ticket if you are interested!!
 May 27 2008, 10:03:51 PM
bump..
sorry if i am annoying anyone.

May 26 2008, 07:25:19 PM
Trust me. I wish I could give it away. My mom lost her job and I am quite broke right now. If anyone is interested, please make an offer!
 May 26 2008, 02:06:47 PM
bump: I really don't want to waste this ticket!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You