News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for alxscrz2

alxscrz2 Profile Photo
Member Name: alxscrz2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Here Lies Love, recordings...  Sep 15 2014, 08:24:57 PM
Which recording of Here Lies Love, is the best to get ? The concept album or the cast recording... I've never listened to any so I'm trying to decide which to get
The Music Man, In Concert (All Black Cast)  Mar 12 2014, 11:59:14 PM
NJPAC is having a all Black Cast Concert staging of The Music Man. Starring Isaiah Johnson (Broadway’s Peter and the Starcatcher, The Merchant of Venice with Al Pacino)as Harold Hill and Stephanie Umoh (Ragtime, 2009 Broadway revival) will play Marian Paroo. Cant wait to check this out, Thought ?
Disney's Wicked ?  Dec 24 2013, 07:59:38 PM
A collection of Wicked character art created by Disney animator Minkyu Lee, which shows us what the characters would look like in a Disney animated film
Liza Minelli as Norma Desmond? Nope.  Sep 23 2013, 05:29:34 PM
I think Cher should play Norma Desmond if Sunset Boulevard gets made into a film, I think she would sing the hell out those songs lol
Sunset Boulevard , Linda Balgord  Aug 14 2013, 08:49:46 PM
I found the promo album of the 96' U.S touring company of Sunset Boulevard, starring Linda Balgord as Norma Desmond. She sounds amazing. Im wondering did anyone get to see this tour and what did they think of Linda Balgord as Norma ? Thanks :)
Faith Prince in ANNIE tonight  Jul 19 2013, 05:34:32 PM
Some people on this board are still stuck in the past... Who cares if she is not like Loudon, Its a new production of Annie and a new take on a role. It would be boring to see performers interpreting the role as the original performers that did it when the show originally opened on Broadway
A Christmas Story on the Tonys  Jun 13 2013, 04:54:08 PM
The name of the actress playing the teacher is Caroline O'Connor. She has been in many shows and has a few album. She is going to be in a Production of Gypsy as Rose, this summer in Australia. Too bad she isnt on the cast recording of A Christmas Story
Adam Pascal sounds off on the haters!  Jun 5 2013, 04:13:12 PM
Instead of Adam Pascal going off on facebook, he should be studying his lines for the show maybe next time he wont f#Ck Up and people wont complain. He gets paid more money then probably half of us get paid in a week, so if he were really professional, he would just shut up and remember his lines every night.
Ana Gasteyer as Elphaba  Jun 2 2013, 03:11:53 PM
Ana Gasteyer singing I Read, from Stephen Sondheim's Passion. I didnt know she could sing until I heard this. She sounds great
Did anyone here see Susan Egan play Millie?  Apr 26 2013, 11:40:28 PM
Off topic , Here is Susan Egan singing Defying Gravity. She sounds amazing

Vote For SMASH!!!!!  Apr 24 2013, 04:14:07 PM
1600 Penn and Smash seem to have the most votes for not being saved
Vote For SMASH!!!!!  Apr 24 2013, 04:11:32 PM
It sends you to a poll called Dont Save There Show. lol how are we supposed to save Smash on this poll ?
SMASH  Apr 24 2013, 03:53:51 PM
@ TFMH18, urgh really, you couldve warned us with a #SPOILERS BELOW# befor posting about Ivy. I been avoiding that article all day...... please no more spoilers, I just want to watch the episode when it airs and enjoy it :)

Patti LuPone sings Memory  Apr 16 2013, 02:31:48 AM
Came across this on youtube. Here is Patti singing Memory from Cats

SMASH  Apr 13 2013, 08:01:56 PM
New episode of Smash is on right now. Sigh how many times are they going to change the time slot..... first 9 and now 8. Make up your mind nbc
JCS cast recording  Apr 7 2013, 12:09:20 AM
I read theres a recording of JCS with Frances Ruffelle as Mary. Not sure if its a bootleg or a official recording
JCS cast recording  Apr 6 2013, 11:39:39 PM
Hi, I own only the Broadway hightlights recording of Jesus Christ Superstar. I want to get a full recording of the show but don't know which to choose, they have so many on amazon. Which recording do you think has the best cast nd is the the most complete ? :)
Elaine Stritch, Rose's Turn  Sep 4 2012, 03:06:21 AM
well I dont know what to say about this lol starts at about 2:37
Gypsy (South Africa Cast Recording)  Jul 20 2012, 08:42:15 PM
She does, I wish a cast recording was made Hopefully she will reprise the role on the west end
Gypsy (South Africa Cast Recording)  Jul 20 2012, 08:20:57 PM
Theres audio of Caroline O'Connor Rose's Turn on youtube. If anyone uses tumblr you can find on there her some people and Everythings coming up roses
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You