News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedLittleRentHead

WickedLittleRentHead Profile Photo
Member Name: WickedLittleRentHead
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Apr 26 2016, 02:37:17 PM

Say I theoretically went to wait in line on a Sunday for a Monday show, how early do you think I would have to line up? I am talking about in late May or June when there are no Sunday shows. Would I be looking at arriving at like 7 AM on Sunday for a 7 PM Monday?

This is honestly so crazy and I am not sure how I feel about actually contemplating this. I have tickets for October but a) I don't want to wait and b) I want to see Lin perform!

Congratulations to all of you that h

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Apr 19 2016, 04:29:56 PM

So ideally if I tried for cancellation line for a Saturday 8 P.M. show I would have to get there at 8 P.M. on Friday or is that still cutting it close?

This is so insane. My sister and I were talking about trying our luck and arriving at midnight but now it just seems like that would be a waste of time.

Favorite Hamilton songs?  Sep 30 2015, 03:43:17 PM

All of them?

Seriously though:

Aaron Burr, Sir

My Shot

The Schuyler Sisters

Farmer Refuted

ALL of King George's songs (seriously, this role is fantastic)

Satisfied

History Has Its Eyes on You

The Room Where It Happens

Hurricane

Burn

It's Quiet Uptown

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Story

I am obsessed with the entire album, though. It's on repeat.

Rent 2015  Aug 25 2015, 11:04:11 AM

I really just need RENT to come back in any form.

Neil Patrick Harris Appreciation Thread  Aug 25 2015, 10:21:46 AM

I was confused by David's sudden and quiet departure from It Shoulda Been You and thought perhaps it was more than vocal rest but listening to the cast album you can tell something happened to his voice. Like SDV, it is very hoarse and similar to a person with laryngitis. It really sucks because I can imagine he was really excited to be back on Broadway and making a name for himself.

Neil Patrick Harris Appreciation Thread  Aug 24 2015, 09:05:21 PM

I'm a bit of a NPH lover. 

He he was my first Hedwig experience and I loved it. He blew me away. He just seems like a genuinely great person and a lot of fun. His family is adorable. He never comes off as pretentious or unappreciative of his fame. 

He's an A+ kinda guy and I'm a big fan. 

AMAZING GRACE struggling on Broadway  Aug 23 2015, 08:29:57 PM

I saw the show last night and j honestly cannot see it lasting too much longer. The music isn't great and it's just boring and drags. 

Hedwig closing Sept. 13  Aug 20 2015, 06:29:56 PM

FindingNamo said: ""With that said, stop arguing over silliness and instead talk about how much we love this show and are so grateful to have it in our lives."

Those are the two acceptable topics?"

Don't be insufferable. 

Ladies and Gentleman....Taye Diggs is your next Hedwig  Aug 20 2015, 02:50:42 PM

UGH - are you kidding me?! Come on, Taye. It's like he doesn't even care!!!

I am so sad he is going to be the one closing this show.

Hedwig closing Sept. 13  Aug 20 2015, 02:44:45 PM

STOP THE INSANITY!!!

We are all losing something near and dear to our hearts and I know some emotions are high but don't gang up on each other!

Yes, there are people who are diehard till the end Hedheads who have seen it from the beginning. There are also people (myself included) whose first experience was seeing it on Broadway and falling in love with the show. I went to see the show because I love NPH and saw his performance at the Tony's and was like, "

Elsie Fest: Musical Theater Coachella?  Aug 18 2015, 11:49:50 PM

I live in Philly and I fear I will be trapped in the city that weekend for the Popeacolypse. I wish I could attend this, badly. It's going to be amazing. 

Amazing Grace on Fallon  Aug 18 2015, 11:44:01 PM

I sense sarcasm. I am not trying to be a martyr and act like I am doing her a favor but I honestly am not interested in seeing it and it wouldn't be my first choice for a show.

Thankfully my selflessness will pay off and benefit me because we are also seeing Something Rotten.

God, she's so lucky to have me as a daughter  

What is next for Hedwig?  Aug 18 2015, 11:36:44 PM

The role of Allison in the musical version of The Breakfast Club; where she will act drunk and belligerent and skip several shows then will ultimately "leave the role early". 

Ladies and Gentleman....Taye Diggs is your next Hedwig  Aug 18 2015, 11:28:58 PM

Ha! I just snort laughed at that, Tim. 

What is next for Hedwig?  Aug 18 2015, 11:26:28 PM

"I think Hedwig might be enough of a control freak to be Joanne."

Good point. I just can't see Hedwig playing the insecure lawyer role. She seems like more of a screw authority and rules, feisty sex kitten.

What is next for Hedwig?  Aug 18 2015, 11:21:50 PM

The role of Norman/Norma Bates in Psycho!: The Musical 

What is next for Hedwig?  Aug 18 2015, 11:20:13 PM

"Gold star from me to WLRH for the RENT tour idea."

Thank you.

What is next for Hedwig?  Aug 18 2015, 11:13:33 PM

"JCM in a Victor/Victoria revival as a man playing Hedwig playing a man playing a woman"

*slow clap*

What is next for Hedwig?  Aug 18 2015, 11:10:49 PM

Perhaps she could play Maureen in the Polynesian tour of RENT. 

Amazing Grace on Fallon  Aug 18 2015, 11:09:07 PM

I'm going to see this on Saturday (not my choice -it's fur my mom's birthday and she chose it). 

Im not too excited. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You