News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Whalers59

Whalers59 Profile Photo
Member Name: Whalers59
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jun 9 2022, 12:04:34 AM

Greetings! I have a "Wicked" Playbill from December 2003 when we were lucky enough to see the original company, and I would love to somehow get both Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel to sign it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might do this? I actually have two Playbills from that performance, so if one gets lost, I will always have the other one just in case in safe keeping! Thanks.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jul 12 2021, 08:44:24 PM

I was lucky enough to see the original company of Wicked way back in December of 2003. I would love nothing more than to get Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel to sign my Playbill. I have two of them, so if I never get the one back in the process, at least I have the other one. Any advice on how I can get them to both sign it would be awesome. Thank you!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Oct 21 2019, 04:14:57 PM

Greetings! We went to see Bettlejuice yesterday, and since it was raining, nobody came out from the stage door to sign. I want to send my Playbill to get a few signatures, but I'm afraid it won't come back and I will lose it. (Unfortunately I didn't grab two.) Any suggestions? Also, what address should I sent it to at the Winter Garden Theatre?

Thanks so much!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 27 2019, 08:42:28 PM

Did you ask for a signed one or just a regular one?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jul 24 2018, 07:42:03 PM

Greetings! If I want to send something to a performer in "Beautiful," what address should I use and how should I address the envelope?

Thank you!

Melissa Benoist  Jul 16 2018, 07:09:07 PM

Do I just address it to the stage door?

Melissa Benoist  Jul 16 2018, 05:04:46 PM

I appreciate all the feedback. It sounds like it's a crap shoot on whether she comes out or not, which I know is the case for anyone. I think I'm going to send my photograph to the theatre and try my luck with that. It's something I can get again if it's not returned. Can someone please provide me with the mailing address I should use?

Thank you very much.

Melissa Benoist  Jul 16 2018, 10:07:42 AM

TheCooler said: "My 10yr old daughter saw the show a couple weeks ago. Melissa DID sign her supergirl comic but was not super friendly. that was the feedback given to me."

Thank you for your feedback. :) I have heard from others who have met her she's not the most friendly of people. I hope your daughter enjoyed the experience, regardless.

Melissa Benoist  Jul 16 2018, 08:10:38 AM

Thank you for your reply. It's disappointing how many rules they put forth on something that's supposed to be fun during a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for many. I wonder who makes those rules...the show or Melissa's people.

Melissa Benoist  Jul 15 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Greetings! I know Melissa does not take selfies, but will she sign something other than the Playbill to "Beautiful"? I have a photograph I would like her to sign, and not sure if I'm going to make it to the show. But if I do go, I'd rather not bring the photograph if I know she won't sign it.

Thanks!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jul 15 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Hello. I have a photograph I would like Melissa Benoist to sign. Has anyone sent something and received it back from her? I know she's only going to be in "Beautiful" for three more weeks, so I'll even over-night it to the theatre with a pre-paid envelope to send it back. If anyone thinks I might have a shot at her signing this, can you give me the address?

Thank you!

Are there any known days off for supergirl in beautiful?  Jul 10 2018, 10:23:45 PM

quizking101 said: "Also, her last day is August 4th."

Will she be performing in both shows that day, 2:00 and 8:00? My daughter and I would like to go to her very last show. Will that be 8:00?

Thank you!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 28 2017, 09:58:34 AM

CoolDogeGuy said: "Whalers59 said: "Greetings! My apologies as I'm sure this has been asked before, but can someone post the address that is the best and fastest way to get a letter to Ben Platt?

Thank you!
"

Ben Platt
Music Box Theatre Stage Door
239 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036

OR

Ben Platt
c/o Dear Evan Hansen
Music Box Theatre
239 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036

Either way works.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! yesLetter has been mailed.

"

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 26 2017, 06:49:54 PM

Greetings! My apologies as I'm sure this has been asked before, but can someone post the address that is the best and fastest way to get a letter to Ben Platt?

Thank you!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jul 10 2017, 08:16:27 AM

My daughter and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday, and she got six autographs at the stage door, but had to leave early. Can someone provide me with the correct address I should use to send them a Playbill? Has anyone received a response from them? Thank you. 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Apr 2 2015, 11:15:16 AM

Wow! You actually heard back from Idina Menzel? My seven-year-old daughter hand wrote her a note last June and even addressed the envelope herself. It was so cute and adorable. I even took a picture of the envelope and the letter in case we ever heard back from her so we could put it all together. My daughter didn't send anything with the letter...just told her how much she loved her work and that she was her inspiration to persue theater. Do you think there is a chance she might st

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 8 2014, 12:00:34 AM
My daughter was six last year when she sent a letter to Sierra Boggess in London where she was performing Phantom of the Opera and mentioned she wish she had seen her in The Little Mermaid. A couple of weeks later my daughter received a really cool over-sized postcard of Sierra as Ariel and a nice note. That was coolest. She was on cloud nine for days. Just yesterday she sent a letter to Idina Menzel at the Richard Rodgers Theatre and is hoping for a reply. I had no idea, though, that you can se
If/Then and kids  Aug 7 2014, 11:15:33 PM
Hi! My seven-year-old daughter really wants to see If/Then because she loves Idina Menzel, but I see it's not recommended for children under 12. Can anyone tell me what bad language is in it? She's seen The Wedding Singer, so I'm gauging it against that. Please PM me if you would like. Thank you!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You