News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brendanotinger

Member Name: brendanotinger
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rocky Horror Show?  Jun 6 2020, 02:29:29 PM

I think it should be off-Broadway with people like Taylor Mac as Frank and alternative artists/comedians filling out the other roles in an intimate space. On Broadway, I'm afraid it would be stunt casted by pretty faces with no personality who shouldn't touch the show. Plus it'd most likely be a bland recreation of the movie on stage. 

I need a Hairspray revival.  Apr 23 2020, 05:58:00 AM

I've been imagining lately what a great pairing Harvey and Patton Oswalt would be as Edna and Wilbur 

New Lydia Deetz ( who do you think should replace Sophia Anne Caruso ) ee  Apr 8 2020, 07:08:12 PM

"Wow! Poppy would be cool. I have never heard her sing sing, does she have the chops?"

Judging by her acoustic rendition of "Everybody Wants to Be Poppy" and some unreleased songs, she could definitely handle the score for a decent stint. Her voice is stronger than she lets on. 

New Lydia Deetz ( who do you think should replace Sophia Anne Caruso ) ee  Mar 8 2020, 01:06:52 AM

darquegk said: "Would Poppy be the first openly non-binary performer to play a cisgender role on Broadway?"

Moriah, the performer, identifies as a girl. Poppy, the character, is gender neutral. 

New Lydia Deetz ( who do you think should replace Sophia Anne Caruso ) ee  Mar 7 2020, 10:41:03 PM

Singer/YouTuber, Poppy, has expressed interest in playing Lydia and posted looks on Instagram that make me really want to see her in the role. 

Tony winners who tour  Jun 11 2017, 02:45:25 PM

Carol Channing toured Hello, Dolly! a good number of times 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You