News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaykelly2

Member Name: bwaykelly2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Line
 Apr 26 2018, 12:45:54 PM

Fredd3 said: "bwaykelly2 said: "So I have been following this since the beginning but yesterday was my first time trying. I got to the theater at 6:30 PM for the wednesday evening show. I was seventh in line. Within 30 minutes of arriving, the first person was sold a ticket. Then by 7:30 PM, the next two were taken in to buy tickets. The next tickets were all sold one at a time starting at about 7:50 PM. The woman ahead of me was taken in around 7:58 PM and they came for me

Line
 Apr 26 2018, 09:10:04 AM

So I have been following this since the beginning but yesterday was my first time trying. I got to the theater at 6:30 PM for the wednesday evening show. I was seventh in line. Within 30 minutes of arriving, the first person was sold a ticket. Then by 7:30 PM, the next two were taken in to buy tickets. The next tickets were all sold one at a time starting at about 7:50 PM. The woman ahead of me was taken in around 7:58 PM and they came for me around 8:02 PM. I was trying to wait it out for SR

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Sep 1 2017, 02:16:40 PM

Abbade said: "JUST ANNOUNCED AT TELECHARGE: MLB will alternate the role of Evan Hansen with Ben. Michael will do all the matinees (wed/sat). Many peeps will be disapointed but, yeah, cheers for MLB and it's good to preserve Ben's voice!

"

So now they don't have September 6th evening listed anymore. Do we think this means Ben will be in?

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 7 2017, 06:21:09 AM

Just curious @darthkimmy or anyone who knows, how much do they charge for those unclaimed lottery seats? And do hey still sell the standing room tickets? 

1 ticket- Dear Evan Hansen 4/14 for sale
 Apr 14 2017, 12:18:14 PM

Still available. Face value! 

Apr 14 2017, 09:16:10 AM

bwaykelly2 said: "LesWickedly said: "If you're not able to sell it, Telecharge is very good about refunds with this show at least. Called the day of the show since I wouldn't be able to make it and 5 minutes later, the tickets had been refunded. 

Thanks for the tip! Good to know!

"I called telecharge and they would not actually refund. They would only offer past d

Apr 14 2017, 12:12:19 AM

LesWickedly said: "If you're not able to sell it, Telecharge is very good about refunds with this show at least. Called the day of the show since I wouldn't be able to make it and 5 minutes later, the tickets had been refunded. 

Thanks for the tip! Good to know!

Apr 13 2017, 05:12:19 PM

bwaykelly2 said: "I have a ticket for sale this Friday. It's side Orch. PM me if you're interested. 

Bumping this. Still available! Hoping for it to go to a fan! PM me. Totally willing to negotiate.

Sweeney Todd 2.0 - Carmello and Lewis
 Apr 12 2017, 05:49:18 AM

gleek4114 said: "For those who have seen it already, I was curious about the partial view seats. Exactly how partial are they? For most dates in June, they seem to be the only things left. On the flip side, anyone who may be checking ticket availability regularly, do full view seats tend to open up ever? Maybe as the performance nears? Carolee is one of my all time favorite performers, and I'm determined to see her in a role I had been dream casting her in for years. Any help wou

Bad Theater Behavior
 Apr 11 2017, 11:20:17 PM

So I will preface this by saying I am a tall lady. I'm 6'2" and there isn't anything I can do to change it! That being said, I see shows between once and three times a week sometimes and I'm always very conscious of the people around me. I don't wear my hair in a bun, I don't lean forward in my seat, and I try to switch with a friend if I notice there's a little kid behind me. I think that's a lot more courteous than most! 

So now for my s

Update: sold
 Apr 11 2017, 05:51:04 PM

I have a ticket for sale for tonight! It's side Orch. PM me if you're interested. Willing to sell for face value $203. Full view seat. I sat in this exact spot for Shuffle Along and it's great. I have all of the confirmation emails and can email you the PDF.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Apr 11 2017, 04:39:53 PM

TamzBway said: "I'm not sure as I tried around 11pm last night. I had to return my ticket and cancel my trip due to a family emergency so it might be back online if someone wants it. Orch row M seat 28 for Fri the 14th evening show. 

I am looking to sell my ticket for this Friday 4/14. I have to leave town earlier than I thought for the holiday. It's just one, but it's Side Orchestra row O so the view shouldn't be bad. If anyone

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You