News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lea9430

Member Name: Lea9430
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Les Miserables Imperial Theatre seats
 Aug 22 2014, 03:22:25 PM
^Thank you all! Good to hear that was just for Billy Elliot. I can't wait for the show now!
 Aug 22 2014, 01:12:34 PM
Thanks for the replies! I did ring telecharge but they seemed not to understand what I was worried about since I had tickets with those seat numbers...they're probably right.

Could the seats have been moved since a previous show? (Edit; nevermind, Broadwaydreaming addressed this) that would explain why the picture I posted shows seats that are intersected by the orchestra pit, but the current seating chart for LM doesn't show this (also the BB row which no longer seems to exist).

Aug 22 2014, 11:56:35 AM
Thank you, but I'm even more confused! Lol the seating chart on telecharge doesn't even show a row BB..

Aug 22 2014, 11:46:59 AM
Hi,
I've got tickets for LM with seats in center orchestra, row A, 107-108. They sound great but I'm confused why they do not appear selectable on the telecharge 3d seating chart. Has anyone had these seats? I saw a photo of imperial where it looked like, to be honest, these seats didn't exist because the orchestra cut into the first couple rows in the center. If anyone could confirm or deny this it would be greatly appreciated :). I already tried asking telecharge and was just told that if I have the tickets not to worry, but I still do. Also can anyone tell me if the cast comes to stage door after Sunday matinees? Thanks!

Edit: here is the photo I am talking about http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/imperial-theatre-new-york#9WyflGHnh0j0-UIza7HJrA

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You