News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sherbear8081

Member Name: Sherbear8081
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 2 2018, 08:53:56 PM

I haven't written to anybody in a really long time.  Which musicals ask for a BCEFA donation for a cast signed playbill?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jan 28 2018, 08:52:09 PM

Are there any shows that are requesting BCEFA donations?  If so, which ones?

Stagedoor Question  Jan 23 2018, 09:29:22 AM

Hey everyone!  I am seeing Waitress this Friday and I am so excited!  I'm hoping that  I will be able to stagedoor after the musical.  I have stagedoored before and I know how crowded it can get.  I can only imagine what it will be like with Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz.  Does any have any suggestions on how I can be in the best spot to get an autograph and not get lost in the crowd?

300+ Signed/Unsigned Playbills for Sale (Almost all are $5/$10)  Sep 25 2017, 09:36:38 AM

Sent you an email!

BCEFA FLEA MARKET COLLECTORS UNITE!!  Sep 15 2017, 02:30:12 PM

Hey everyone I am so sad that I won't be able to go to the flea market this year.  If any would be willing to pick up some playbills for me I would really appreciate it!  I will pay for the playbills and shipping.  If you are graciously willing to do this please pm me! Thank you!

Favorite Flops  Jun 1 2017, 09:43:38 AM

AMELIE

AMERICAN PSYCHO

THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY

HONEYMOON IN VEGAS

IF/THEN

IT SHOULDA BEEN YOU

ROCKY

Schuyler Sister Color Question  May 19 2017, 07:55:23 PM

Ok so this may be a dumb question, but this has been on my mind recently.  I am trying to paint a canvas and I need to get the colors right for the Schuyler sisters.  Is Eliza's dresses during "The Schuyler Sisters" and "Helpless/Satisfied" green or blue?  In some pictures it looks like they're blue, but in others it looks like they're green.  Please help!

BE SAFE ALERT: Vehicle Rams into Pedestrians in Times Square  May 18 2017, 02:13:45 PM

I was a street down when it happened!  My mom and I ran to see what was going on when we heard all of the sirens.  It was very crazy!  Prayers to all of the victims and their families!!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  May 18 2017, 09:31:56 AM

I have one more question that doesn't really have to do with receiving things in the mail, but do the Stars at Broadway Bakes sign playbill?

Broadway Bakes  May 17 2017, 11:56:25 PM

Will the stars sign playbills during their shifts?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  May 17 2017, 11:36:28 PM

Does anybody know if Waitress is asking for a donation for a cast signed playbill?  If so, how much?

re: Walter Kerr Seating advice ?  May 14 2017, 12:20:25 PM

I am trying to pick seats to see Amelie.  Which would you recommend?  Orchestra row J or Mezzanine row A?  Both are in the center.

Sara Bareilles in WAITRESS  May 9 2017, 03:04:25 PM

I'm sorry if this was already answered, but is there a place where I can find the dates that Sara will not be performing? 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Apr 6 2017, 02:10:47 PM

I received a cast signed playbill from waitress a couple of weeks ago.  They didn't ask for a donation, but I think I sent it back in October.

Best seats for Waitress the Musical?  Feb 19 2017, 12:52:07 PM

I am going to see Waitress in May and I am really excited!  My mom and I have been looking for seats and found orchestra seating that were pretty close.  However, I am fairly short and I am worried that I will not be able to see everything on stage.  Where would be the best place to sit when seeing this musical?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jul 19 2016, 06:40:05 PM

Does anybody know if Waitress is asking for a donation?

Your First Broadway Show  Jul 17 2016, 10:04:23 PM

My first broadway show was Matilda in 2014.  I had the music stuck in my head for about a month!

First time in NYC and need help picking hotels and where to go besides seeing shows.  Jul 11 2016, 09:28:10 PM

I really like the Marriott Marquis.  It is right next to the Minskoff Theatre and it is in Time Square.  This hotel is very close to broadway and is a fairly descent walk to other parts of the city.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jun 19 2016, 01:09:52 PM

Does anybody know if Waitress is requesting a donation for a cast signed playbill and if so how much?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jan 11 2016, 07:12:35 PM

Does anyone know if Finding Neverland asks for a BCEFA donation for a cast signed playbill?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You