News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hello, Ethel!

Hello, Ethel! Profile Photo
Member Name: Hello, Ethel!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hello! I'm the Same Old Troll With a Different Name  Aug 25 2014, 12:27:31 AM
Very well, to talk about theatre with other fans of the theatre is not worth suffering abuse merely for saying hello and being old. Yes, I am old. Unfortunately, I can't change that fact. You all are very rude people, and I'm not quite sure why, but that is something that you can change. And while I'm sure that there will be rude responses to this comment, I will not be around to see them.
Hello!  Aug 25 2014, 12:08:48 AM
Okay, so in order to appease the almighty "Pal Joey" I am not allowed to say hello. In that case, I take my "Hello!" back, but only to you "Pal Joey", to everyone else my salutations are still there.
Unexpected Flops  Aug 24 2014, 10:02:50 PM
Dear World. It was the follow-up to the fabulous Mame, with the same writing team and star, and also happened to be equally fabulous, but flopped anyways.
Hello!  Aug 24 2014, 09:53:24 PM
Alright, well apologies to "Pal Joey" if he actually was being sarcastic. My grandson did warn me about nasty posters and I've got my guard up whilst waiting for them.
Hello!  Aug 24 2014, 09:49:19 PM
Well thank you all for the warm welcome, and also to "Pal Joey" for being insufferably rude, or possibly sarcastic. Thank you in particular to "Sally Durant Plummer" for the link to that other post, and if "best 12 bars" is still on the site, thank you to him or her for that post, which was very nice to read.
MOLLY from 1973  Aug 24 2014, 02:58:48 PM
I saw it and the main problem with it was that they based it off of the radio show instead of the play called Me and Molly. Ms. Ballard gave it her all, but the show lacked focus and was kind of a mess and would have been quite a bit better if they had another out-of-town tryout to fix it. The music was decent if I recall, but totally forgettable and I have no desire to seek out the demo recording. It was certainly a lot better than Raisin, Purlie, Seesaw, and Grease, but came nowhere near as go
Hello!  Aug 24 2014, 01:34:43 PM
Hello!
I just wanted to say hello to everybody on here. I am a frequent theatergoer and fan and my grandson recommended I join a fan club for musical theatre. He did some research and found this board for me and helped me set up an account, and I figured I would introduce myself. I go see shows all the time in New York, but I've been disappointed in shows for the past decade or so, but there is always good theatre to go see in New York somewhere, you just have to find it. The first show I ev

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You