News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TedBass

Member Name: TedBass
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Frozen Merchandise Prices
 Apr 21 2018, 04:26:48 AM

I'm seeing the show next week, visiting from the UK, and i usually check an online store to budget how much cash ill need to take to the theatre etc - obviously there is no online store for frozen but does anyone have any images of whats on sale at all?

What Shall I See?
 Apr 17 2018, 07:07:06 PM

cjmclaughlin10 said: "Not sure if your already aware ( I know I wasn’t), but keep in mind that allot of Off-Broadway shows have Sunday night performances (including Sweeney Todd, my pick for the best revival and most unique theatrical experience currently running in NY)"

unfortunately i don't land at Newark til 5pm (if my flight is on time) so i don't think i'll have time to get to Brooklyn, dump my bags & see a show on Sunday

What Shall I See?
 Apr 17 2018, 11:59:35 AM

y'all raise some very good points!

I think i'm set on Once On This Island for Monday (Any tips on the cheapest way to score tickets? Should i lotto/rush/tkts/other?)

Thursday on the other hand is still up for grabs... I wish NYC worked like London with Matinees for different shows on either Wednesday OR Thursday so i could have an extra slot - but alas, only Phantom does a thursday matinee and i don't fancy that!

Thanks all :)

What Shall I See?
 Apr 17 2018, 09:04:52 AM

I'm sorry to start another of these threads, as i know they can be quite annoying, but i'd love the input of the board!

I'm in New York from April 29th - May 4th, and have currently booked to see Mean Girls, Frozen & Dear Evan Hansen. That leaves me with Monday & Thursday both free.

From what I can see, on Monday my only options are Once On This Island, Puffs or Skivvies at Joes Pub, id love to know which people rate or if anyone has any other sug

Waitress SRO/Lobby?
 Apr 19 2017, 12:26:22 PM

Thanks @kathyNYC2! SRO would be ideal, as its nice and cheap! Do people line up early for SRO like rush, or would we be ok turning up at the box office when it opens? (again sorry for all the questions!!!) 

Waitress SRO/Lobby?
 Apr 19 2017, 09:27:30 AM

The night im seeing Joan of Arc it hasn't sold out yet (even tho its the last day) - so i'm waiting for that to happen before itry to sell it!

Waitress SRO/Lobby?
 Apr 19 2017, 07:12:10 AM

"When they reduce the $400 seats, they still become like $189, though, in case that also seems too high."

Unfortunately probably so - i'm coming from London where the max i usually pay for tickets is £20, so after already booking full price for Hello Dolly, Anastasia and Joan Of Arc:Into The Fire i'm a bit maxed out already! (i booked JoA before the reviews unfortunately!) 

Waitress SRO/Lobby?
 Apr 19 2017, 06:53:32 AM

I'm crossing my fingers for TKTS, but with it being a saturday i'm not holding my breath...

Waitress SRO/Lobby?
 Apr 19 2017, 06:41:04 AM

haterobics said: "A day or so out, they start reducing some of the premium prices. I also don't know how far they sell out, but partial view box seats are only available from the box office in person. I bought mine for June, but that was the date I wanted, so not sure if they are even possible on the day.

"

Thats very useful to know - i have a friend in town at the moment who could pop in to the box office maybe - how much are the box se

Waitress SRO/Lobby?
 Apr 19 2017, 06:31:27 AM

I'm in town next weekend (29th) and desperate to see Waitress, but cant afford full price. Whats the chance of it selling out & offering SRO (and what time do people usually queue?) - could they discount the premium seats if they're not sold out on the day? (does that even happen in the US? In the UK if the expensive ones aren't sold out on the day, sometimes box office staff have a little leeway if you're very nice to them)

Sorry for all the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You