News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Segorian

Segorian Profile Photo
Member Name: Segorian
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Met Opera Chorus anyone?
 Sep 23 2014, 08:39:35 PM
“Damn. $100k. That's a sweet gig. I once sang with the San Diego Opera. I got free bagels.”

$100k and upwards, even with the latest cuts. The workload during the season determines the exact salary. As far as I know, no other opera house in the world comes even close to paying the members of their choruses this well.

Sep 23 2014, 07:42:35 PM
“And I hate it when people on here say "use the search function." It's so bad it's impossible to find anything.”

Yes, well, very often attempting to use the search on a website is a futile endeavour. Providing a decent search function just doesn’t seem to be a priority for those running websites. But that is no problem at all, since Google always performs better. To find something on BWW, just add ‘site:broadwayworld.com’ to your search string.

Sep 23 2014, 01:56:01 PM
Hi PalJoey,

I googled ‘met opera chorus’ and this thread turned up in the top ten results. That was the first time I ever visited BWW.

Sep 23 2014, 08:05:35 AM
“Nobody has ever joined this place for the first time and learned how to use the search function.”

Doubtless true. However, you don’t find threads like this by using the site-specific search function, but through a Google search.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You