News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kelle0702

Member Name: Kelle0702
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hair thread.
 Jan 17 2010, 05:50:33 PM
I had to come in here and just say I saw this show for the first time on Tuesday night and I can't believe what I have been missing!!! I originally bought the tickets as a present for my sister for Christmas, but I now feel like it was more of a gift for myself!! I've done nothing but talk about the show since, that now my mother wants to see it and we are going again on the 27th!! I know I'm about 10 months too late but I just had to come in and share!!
re: EMMA ZAKS/MTF3
 Jun 27 2008, 09:15:18 PM
So I have honestly never posted on this forum always just read about the news and got a good laugh from people on here, I'm not really a poster "type". But my god I just read what went down last night and can someone really be that stupid and rude?? and if mtf3 says everything that happened last night was because they just quit smoking and have been on edge then we know FOR SURE its Emma Zaks.

re: Hairspray Reaction @ Your Theatre
 Jul 21 2007, 02:27:37 PM
I went to a 5:30 showing in CT and everyone loved it. Everyone applauded when Tracy joined the Corny Collins show soon as she went "and I'm TRACY" the crowd went nuts it was great. Everyone was laughing and having fun but the biggest laughs were during "Without Love", Johns Tina Turner dance, anytime Alison Janney spoke, and the biggest was during "It's Hairspray" when Corny went "Hey baby you look like you can use a stiff one" and Amber winked at the camera everyone lost it including myself it
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You