News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jennifer1128

Member Name: jennifer1128
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Last Ship
 Feb 6 2017, 07:31:08 PM

I saw this show numerous times and sadly there was never a program, just the playbill.  

Great plays for a high school?
 Apr 6 2016, 11:19:40 PM

I know that one of the most popular plays performed in high schools is Almost, Maine.  It has quite a large cast as well.

Help! Need info on musical Ballroom
 Mar 1 2016, 10:10:06 PM

OMG thank you sooooo much.  Do you happen to know where the show takes place?  I know the majority is at the Stardust Ballroom but do you know what city/state that is located in?

Mar 1 2016, 03:45:28 PM

Thanks for the link but I had already read that and there is nothing specific enough unfortunately.  Appreciate the help though.

Mar 1 2016, 01:57:47 AM

Hi guys,

I was assigned the song Fifty Percent from the musical Ballroom in my musical theatre class and have to perform it in a week.  I also have to write a paper about the song and I am having a hard time finding out the following information.  Hoping someone on here might know.  1.  Where is this song being sung? 2. When does this song take place and 3.  Who is the character of Bea singing this song to?  Thanks in advance to any help you can offer.

Idina Menzel World Tour
 Aug 19 2015, 11:45:43 PM

No opening act and her show begins 30 - 45 minutes late.  But it is a great concert.  Amazing vocals.  Have a blast. I really enjoyed her show when I saw it a few weeks ago.

Rachel Tucker to Join Broadway's WICKED
 Aug 19 2015, 05:53:58 PM

Rachel did an interview today over in the UK and yes, she is required to use the American accent.  

Rachel Tucker to Join Broadway's WICKED
 Aug 19 2015, 03:56:41 AM

I was lucky enough to see Rachel in Wicked in 2010 in the West End and it was life changing.  Her voice, her acting and emtion are tops.  I have seen many Elphaba's, some great ones but they do not hold a candle to what Rachel brings to the role.  So happy for her and I think U.S. audiences are going to love her.

Next WICKED Cast
 Aug 19 2015, 03:51:07 AM

I was a little annoyed and disappointed to read that this Jonah Plat is the producers son.  I went onto youtube to watch some of his videos and am not impressed.  Maybe he will surprise us all but welcome to showbiz folks.  This is how it works, fair or not.

Idina Menzel World Tour
 Aug 19 2015, 03:49:08 AM

I was at her concert two weeks ago in Concord California and she also started 45 minutes late as well.  The audience tried clapping loudly numerous times to no avail.  From what I have been reading and seeing on twitter none of her shows start until close to 9pm even though the start time states 8pm.  I did not find her ego centric but I do not find her terribly fan friendly and I know at her concerts she has not staged door.  I think one must remember that its your fans w

Next WICKED Cast
 Jul 30 2015, 01:17:11 AM

I saw Rachel as Elphaba in the UK West End and she is absolutely incredible.  I have Wicked on tour and on Broadway and although all of the Elphaba's were great, they could not compare to Rachel, not only does she have the voice but her ability to convey emotions is just incredible.  I have been hoping that she would come back to the USA and be in Wicked on Broadway.  What sources have you seen this information from?  Did you see her in The Last Ship?

The Last Ship Cast Recording Omissions
 Dec 13 2014, 07:57:14 PM
Where did you see this cd on itunes? Was it Itunes USA because I cannot find it. Today a european Itunes (sorry did not recognize the language) showed the song listings and yes there was a bonus track of Mrs. Dees rants but I cannot find anything on itunes here. Can someone help? I really want this song.
Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
 Oct 4 2014, 12:31:50 AM
I agree regarding the other link being much to negative. I saw this show in Chicago and although I have never really been a fan of Sting I fell in love with the show and the music. I think its fantastic and find it strange how people are really over thinking the plot. Entertainment asks its audience to suspend belief and join their world for a few hours and be entertained. My favorite character in the show is Meg played by Rachel Tucker and I am disappointed to read that one of her songs, So
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You