News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chris_ranke

Member Name: chris_ranke
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

what is the most overrated musical of all time
 Feb 25 2013, 06:59:36 AM
The musical I have always found overrated is WEST SIDE STORY!

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --
 Feb 22 2013, 10:54:53 AM
Yes I do. But since I have been interested in tv-ratings for a long time and have seen tv-shows (also on NBC) been canceled with similar and higher ratings I am not optimistic as to SMASH returning for a season 3.

I am even nervous for them to pull the show before all episodes have been shot with these ratings.

FYI I love SMASH and really want it to suceed! I am just being a realist and if NBC would renew it I would be very happy, but unless the ratings go way upward in the coming weeks that is almost certain not to be the case ((

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --
 Feb 22 2013, 05:07:36 AM
Are they still shooting season 2 of SMASH or have the wrapped? Cause if they havent I am scared they will get canceled before they shoot the final episode. And if they have yet to shoot the episode then PLEASE make it a proper ending. Cause this show is NOT coming back for season 3 sadly!
My friends is not cut!!!
 Aug 14 2007, 05:31:36 PM
well I cangt back this up but wasnt there an interview with JOhnny Dep where he discussed sweeney and said something about "today i sang to my razors" or something? I almost positive. I didnt mean I had proof that the song wasnt cut but I suspect its there only minus one verse...
My friends is not cut!!!
 Aug 14 2007, 05:06:31 PM
Judging from the new photot at least

http://www.worstpreviews.com/media.php?id=531&image=0&place=photos&place2=shots

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You