News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for markienyc

Member Name: markienyc
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

selling an Orch ticket to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 10/31
 Oct 25 2018, 06:30:37 PM

I am selling a ticket I can't use to "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" for the October 31st Halloween shows at the Lyric Theater on Broadway in NYC. This is a single ticket is for 2 shows, part 1 at 2:00 pm and part 2 for 7:30 pm. Tickets will be a digital transfer from Ticket Master. The seat is in the Left Orchestra section in row W; seat number 29. Price is $150 (75 each part, less than what was paid, don't want it to go to waste).

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 24 2018, 03:11:08 PM

I am selling 1 Ticket I can't use to "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" for the October 31st Halloween shows at the Lyric Theater on Broadway in NYC. This Ticket is for 2 shows, part 1 at 2:00 pm and part 2 for 7:30 pm. Tickets will be a digital transfer from Ticket Master. The seat is in the Left Orchestra section in row W; seat number 29. Price is $150 (75 each part, less than what was paid, don't want it to go to waste). Message me

HP Cursed Child Orch ticket for Halloween 10/31
 Oct 22 2018, 12:08:40 PM
I am selling 1 Ticket I can't use to "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" for the October 31st Halloween shows at the Lyric Theater on Broadway in NYC. This Ticket is for 2 shows, part 1 at 2:00 pm and part 2 for 7:30 pm. Tickets will be a digital transfer from Ticket Master. The seat is in the Left Orchestra section in row W; seat number 29. Price is $180 (90 each part, less than what was paid).
Ticket to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 10/31
 Oct 17 2018, 03:00:15 PM
I am selling 1 Ticket to "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" for the October 31st Halloween shows at the Lyric Theater on Broadway in NYC. This Ticket is for 2 shows, part 1 at 2:00 pm and part 2 for 7:30 pm. Tickets will be a digital transfer from Ticket Master. The seat is in the Left Orchestra section in row W; seat number 29.
 Oct 3 2018, 04:40:38 PM

If anyone is looking for a single for Halloween have a great Orch L row W single ticket for both shows for $100 each ($200 total).  Won't be able to go - can transfer thru Ticketmaster.

Single Orch for Harry Potter both shows 10/31
 Oct 1 2018, 04:12:25 PM

Selling a ticket for 10/31/18 October 31st Halloween for both parts of Cursed Child for $200 total ($100 per part) ORCHL row W. Can transfer thru Ticketmaster. Single ticket for both shows. Message me.

Sep 9 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Selling a ticket for 10/31/18 October 31st Halloween for both parts for $200 total ($100 per part) ORCHL row W.  Can transfer thru Ticketmaster. Pm me

Jul 27 2018, 03:24:45 PM

YES!  I'm so excited for this. Thanks!

Jul 27 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Is anyone else going to the shows on Halloween and if so do you plan on dressing up?? My partner and I have tickets for October 31st and we're considering going in potter wear.  

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi
 Jun 26 2018, 11:59:34 AM

About to release 40$ tickets for Nov 7th, Apr 6th and Apr 24th.  Don't know what price point they'll pop back on with (dress circle and balcony) but keep your eyes peeled. 

Merry Christmas 

May 17 2018, 08:56:34 AM

I had the same seats with ATG S 1 and 3. That view was great (pics in a previous post)  

Bostonfan2 said: "I am taking my sister to the June 9 show. I have premium tickets (ugh so pricy but it's what was left) in Row B of dress circle, just slightly off center (110, 112). Last weekend I was just checking tickets to see if anything else opened up- I HATE that you cannot pick your own seat- and saw Orchestra row G seats 9 and 11! Unfortunately I made

May 8 2018, 04:45:25 PM

Meant to post this earlier, but took some great shots from ORCH S 3 - showing the view, overhang and then looking back at the projector mechanism, which juts out from the center section of the dress circle for an extra couple of rows.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNdrmNB_WYbO5nZcybDrt61MEYn-aAbHsse4Obd89-2fmRAP5oi2R4Qf1fnvKkshQ?key=N1JNTTVnUWVsclY4bmxkS213UjV4ZC1QZHREQkNB

Also, paid $299 for S 1 and 3 thru the fan presale.  I didn't feel cheated when I discovered there were less expensive seats that showed up later, that's just the nature of the biz.  It's like buying early thru TM or stubhub - chances are if you wait until closer to showtime you can get a better deal.  But if it's important to you, it's best to lock it down.  Also, I switched seats for this 3 times (from mid mezz to mid row orch Q to aisle S) so I felt at my price point I had worked the seats to my advantage. 

May 4 2018, 11:20:05 PM
Does it show up under 'my tickets'?
 May 4 2018, 12:41:53 PM
Just picked up J2 for the 17-18 of this month for 130! Looks like ppl are canceling and rebooking so keep looking.
 Apr 21 2018, 06:28:17 PM

Anyone experienced the ATG Ambassador lounge?  Thoughts? How early does it open, how many people were sharing it with you, was it pricey, is it open between shows? Inquiring minds want to know!

Apr 17 2018, 05:21:29 PM

Just returned DRESSC, Row F, Seat 106-107 for both shows on May 2

markienyc said: "Seating advice please . Between Dress Circle center Row F 106-107 and Orch R row Q 20-22 which would be better for view, effects etc. Thanks! I'm sitting on a cpl pairs for my boyfriend's birthday and have to let one pair go and don't know which one to keep.

"

"

Apr 17 2018, 02:31:18 PM

Seating advice please . Between Dress Circle center Row F 106-107 and Orch R row Q  20-22 which  would be better for view, effects etc. Thanks! I'm sitting on a cpl pairs for my boyfriend's birthday and have to let one pair go and don't know which one to keep. 

"

Sweeney 3.0 (ish)
 Sep 9 2017, 01:24:57 PM

Was wondering how the actual acting would be from Hugh.  Do you remember if he yelled at an audience member to move and then sat next to them?  I was telling a friend about  how Norm did that to me but wasn't sure if they kept it. 

Sweeney 3.0 (ish)
 Sep 1 2017, 08:43:51 PM

Great seat, right in the middle of the action, and (depending on how you deal with shocking in your face surprises) very very memorable!  Obviously the people going to this production (hopefully) know how truly immersive this production is. 

Sweeney 3.0 (ish)
 Sep 1 2017, 06:54:09 PM

When I saw Norm Lewis in Sweeney, there is a moment where he yells (screams) at a guest in the front row to MOVE!! Then he sits down next to them after the scoot over.  That night it was me and it was terrifying!  Anyone who's seen it remember if Hugh Panaro does this?  It left quite an impression, let me assure you lol.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You