News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bonkers

Member Name: Bonkers
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Confirmed: Radcliffe to lead MERRILY revival at NYTW
 Nov 21 2022, 07:41:21 PM

meaghan416 said: "I have 1 ticket to sell for Merrily for tomorrow night 11/22 at 7pm. I am also going, so will be picking up the tickets. DM Me if Interested."

sent you PM!

Confirmed: Radcliffe to lead MERRILY revival at NYTW
 Oct 3 2022, 06:21:22 PM

Was anyone able to get tickets for this show today? I logged in at the exact time it was released and still couldn't get a single ticket for any showing  

Please let me know if anyone was able to get extra tickets!

Thank you in advance!

Spring Awakening Reunion?
 Nov 14 2021, 10:33:32 PM

Glad to hear they're going to be taping the show! Everyone was hoping they were going to live stream or something for a ticket fee but the Actors Fund said on IG that they don't have the streaming rights so it wont be happening  

I'm still keeping the hope alive that someone might be selling 1-2 tickets even super last minute, please PM me! I will be super close by to the theater tomorrow evening. 

Have y'all seen the rehearsal clips the cast has been posting online? Skylar has been posting a bunch. They're all soo happy to be reunited! 

Nov 14 2021, 10:49:23 AM

Hi! I am also still looking for anyone selling any tickets for this show. Please PM me! Please please please!

Nov 13 2021, 09:54:33 PM

ren598 said: "I may have an extra ticket, but I won't know for sure until an hour before the show. If you're still looking for a ticket at that time, I may be able to sell you my extra ticket. PM me if interested."

Thanks, PM'ed you! 

Nov 13 2021, 06:35:26 PM

Still looking for tickets if anyone has anything available! Thank you! 

Nov 13 2021, 01:03:29 AM

I am also looking for 1-2 or any tickets for this show! Please PM me if anyone has to sell. Thank you

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You